So you're saying that you are from a different world?

Requesters: StevieSmith362 and ScubaGirl3221

Pairing: Arkham Knight x Dimensional Traveller.

Prompt: (Request 1) Jason is the Arkham Knight. (Request 2) Reader is a dimensional traveller who is from the reality world (our world). Jason tells the Bat family about the reader and our world. Happy Ending.

During the events of Arkham Knight, Jason met a person, claiming to be from a different universe. He found them interesting and wanted to know more. The curiosity was killing him. He somehow managed to capture them and bring them to one of the cells in the militia base within Arkham. He asked them questions about who they were, what they were doing here, but their responses confused him.

They talked about him being a comic book character within a game called Batman: Arkham Knight. He was confused immensely. Also, they mentioned the cloudburst vehicle. No one, apart from the villains involved, knew what that was. He started to glance out through the window, talking in a monologue tone. When he turned back, they weren't there.

Who were they?

Five months later

Through the five months, Jason wouldn't shut up about this enigmatic person. Damian didn't believe him whatsoever. Whereas Tim came up with possibilities of it happening, yet there was no evidence of their existence,  resulting in Tim not believing him. When he told Tyler, Bruce, Dick and Alfred, who were all in the same room, they began to believe him: Tyler leave the room saying something about her investigating this, Dick getting excited that this person could travel through dimensions, Bruce stayed emotionless but explained how it could be true and Alfred linked this to Barry Allen, the scarlet speedster aka The Flash.

Now, it was a mellow afternoon, in the summer, within Wayne Manor. The boys were outside, playing with water pistols. No one had any idea where their friend, Tyler, had disappeared to but it was a natural occurrence: she would disappear for days, weeks, even months but appear like nothing had happened. Anyways, there she was, strolling through the enormous garden with someone behind her.

The person. It was them!

Jason dropped his pistol and sprinted down the lawn towards the person. He tackled them to the ground, hugging them tightly.

"Told you guys they were real. But no, no one ever believes the zombie." Jason rants, a taunting tone behind his voice. The person chuckles, before hugging back.

"Hi, erm. My name's (Your full name) and I'm a dimensional traveller from the reality world. You guys are comic book characters to me and when I travelled here last time, I thought I was in a video game." They explained, rubbing the back of their neck.

"Well, you know who they are so let's skip that and beat them in this water fight. Tim and Damian vs. (Name) and Jason vs. Me and Ty. The losing team has to do the chores for a month and let Alfie rest." Dick explained as everyone agreed.

Unfortunately, Damian and Tim lost and had to be separated. Over the days, (name) decided to stay. This was their dream world and it contained her friends.

Next: Nightwing x Reader

Then: Jason Todd x daughter! Reader

Final request of session 1: Jason Todd x reader