New Things

Pairing: Damian Wayne x Reader

Requested by sliverwolf3

Extra information: In this, the reader and Damian are 15.

Moving school was hard, especially since it was across the country. (Name)'s brother received a promotion but with that came moving across the country to Gotham City. Originally the sibling duo were from Happy Harbour so this was a major change.

All the positivity and light that was in Happy Harbour drastically changed to the grim and hopeless shine of Gotham. There was no sun that shined, only the moon and even when it was daytime, the clouds would barricade the sun out.

Here, at the gates of Gotham Academy, stood (name). Their grip on the strap of their backpack was tight. Their body was filled with their nerves pounding on every fibre in their body. How were they expected to survive this prestige academy with all the preppy stuck up brats that leeched onto their parents for financial support.

The only reason they got in was a scholarship that their brother's boss, Bruce Wayne, gave them as an apology for making him move to Gotham. It seemed that he was trying to get on their good side.

Quickly, they wandered through the double doors of the building, walking passed all the students. Some were curious as to the new student, some scoffed in disgusted and others ignored her completely. At least some people have the decency to not be nosy. They thought as they came up to the office.

However, a boy around her age with combed back raven locks stood there with an older man in his early twenties. Both looked like they didn't want to be here.

"Mr Todd, I kindly recommend that you refrain from using such vulgar language in the establishment. I'm surprised that Mr Wayne didn't take up this meeting to discuss his son's behaviour." An old woman, aged about fifty with clothes that made her look like a nanny, sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

The elder of the two, 'Mr Todd', shook his head, "I thought I would make an appearance. The old man had an important meeting along with Dick so here I am." he responded in a defensive manner, "In all honesty, if the academy had done a better job and telling him 'no' we wouldn't be in this situation. Why don't you pair him up with someone and see how that goes?" He suggests, folding his arms across his chest and glancing around. Jason's eyes landed on (name), who was looking at the ground quietly and seemingly looking very awkward around the whole situation.

"Well, we do have a new student transferring today. He can guide them around. If I do remember rightly, he has every class with them." The woman agreed turning towards the younger boy, who seemed uninterested but was about to explode with anger.

Damian turned around to take a seat when his eyes landed on (name). I guess he knew who the new student was. He silently took in the student's appearance and examined their body language. He ignored the two adults behind him and wandered over to the student, offering his hand.

"Wayne, Damian Wayne." He introduced himself to (name), who seemingly was shocked. Quickly they snapped out of it and shook his hand, introducing themselves. A slight smile appeared on his face. To say Jason was shocked was an understatement. Damian never smiled, yet to this student, he was trying to smile for them. Oh boy, Dick was going to freak when he tells his older brother.

"Then it's settled, Mr Wayne here will guide Miss/Mr (last name) around this week." The woman responded, after coming out of her shocked state.

Hey guys, I am back. Like I have said before, updates will be slow as my priority is my education but I have some free time in the morning to get some of the requests out. I am aiming to do all of them this month as well as get a few others out. It may happen, it may not but that is my goal.

I hope everyone is doing good during this weird and unusual time. 

Stay safe.

-Ty