The Bat and the Arrow

Pairing: Damian Wayne x Reader

Requested By: @haruhikirishiki_

Prompt: Where the reader is Connor Queen's (Green Arrow and Canary's son) twin sister. Damian first met the reader in one of the justice league meetings and has been in love with her secretly. His brothers know about it and started teasing him until Damian got the courage to ask her out for a date to a charity ball or something.

It was a warm spring day in the start of April. The birds were quietly chirping whilst the son shined through the curtains. The Queen Mansion was quiet. Not a peep from any of its residents. Bearing in mind, time was four a.m. No one would be up or even preparing for any sort of meeting.

Since the Watchtower was going through some repairs and the Hall of Justice meeting room was getting a touch up, Oliver had offered to hold the weekly meeting at the mansion. His mother, Moira, was on a trip to Bora Bora for some relaxation. That left only himself, Dinah, Connor, Roy, Thea and (Name). All of them had an arrow alter ego, well except Dinah who is the Black Canary.

(Name) was the youngest of the clan. She was the twin sister of Connor and the daughter of Oliver and Dinah. Of them all, she was the well protected one, especially by Roy and Connor. She hated that. Freedom was her only goal and day by day, it was becoming something hopeless.

The teen laid in her bed, snuggled up in her thick duvet as she stared up at the ceiling. Her thought travelled to the night before when her father told her she was allowed to join the league meeting today. Excitement was brewing in the pit of her stomach, but the nerves followed. Sighing, she turned over glancing at her digital alarm clock. 3.50am

'Great,' she thought before throwing off the duvet and standing up, letting the cool air consume her body. Quietly she made her way into the bathroom to get herself ready. Throughout the whole process, her thoughts were on the meeting. What would they think of her? How would they react that Connor had a sister?

"You can do this, (Nickname)." She mumbled to herself, taking a breath as she stared into the mirror. It seemed to be the only friend she had over the years. No proteges were ever introduced to her. Anyone at school only wanted to be her friend based on her wealth. It seemed like she was alone, stuck with Thea, Roy and Connor. The three of them, well less so from Connor, tried their best to bring her along with them if they went to an amusement park or the beach. However, nothing seemed to work.

A few moments later, she emerged from the bathroom and strolled into the walk in closet. Carefully, she picked out a nice green button up shirt and black ripped jeans. Whilst her father wanted her to wear dresses, he knew that it wasn't her. She would pick jeans over a skirt any old day.

Wandering back into her room, she began to make herself productive. First, it was making her bed. Next, tidying the mess she had made when she did a late night movie marathon. Finally, she tidied her bathroom. Whilst this didn't mean much to anyone, she felt like this needed to be done as she never really had time to do these between the school work and vigilante time.

Glancing back at the clock, she smiled softly. It had been about an hour and she decided that it was finally time to get up and make herself breakfast, maybe even make some snacks for the meeting. The (hair colour) haired girl silently made her way down the steps of the mansion before making a left, strolling into the large kitchen.

Whilst it was bright outside, it was still dark as no one had opened the curtains yet. She made her way over to the fridge and opened the door. Her hand reached in and grabbed the carton of milk before taking it out, closing the door behind her. Swiftly, she turned around and made her way to the island counter.