Episode 3: New And Unexpected Aid

[Intro Plays]

(Setting is a large building next to the school. Students have uncovered a giant dragon-like machine and Jack instantly recognizes what it is)

Student: So what is this thing? You seem to recognize it really quickly.

Jack: That's because it's associated with the zyusouken I carry.

(Jack produces the weapon and notes the trademark dragon foot symbol on the weapon. Jack then points to the mecha's emblem, the same one on the dagger)

Student: Well what do you know? It's the same!

Jack: Let's see if I can do something.

Daizyujin: (voice) You have rediscovered Dragon Caesar?! Wow! Go ahead and play the zyusouken to awaken him!

Jack: Dragon Caesar, arise!

(Jack plays a fiery crescendo on the zyusouken, loud enough for everyone in the building to hear from the start. Mid-tune Dragon Caesar's chest lights flash- he's awake and alive! Jack finishes the tune and Dragon Caesar looks at Jack, his summoner)

Jack: Dragon Caesar, I am the one that has summoned you. Will you accept me as my ally in the pursuit of justice?

(Dragon Caesar lets out a happy roar and his chest lights flash, an agreement has been made. Suddenly the ground begins shaking!)

Jack: What the?!

(Outside, three giant minions are seen jumping around and causing earthquakes for kicks. They are Wicked Birdbeings Talonmen, with their name and description below in english and japanese)

Jack: Dragon Casear, do your thing!

(Dragon Caesar exits the building to deal with the talonmen. Nearby students can only watch in awe as the dragon zord effortlessly deals with the talon men, making use of his tail drill, finger rockets and some newly acquired lightning breath to take out the trash! In less than a few minutes the giant talonmen fall and Dragon Caesar does a victory dance)

Jack: Alright! Dragon Caesar, at rest!

(Jack plays a calming tune on the zyusouken. Dragon Caesar ceases his dance and slowly walks back into the building where he rests, being careful not to damage anything as he walks. When the dragon zord is finally inside, the doors are shut so nobody can mess with him. Scene breaks to Jack and Madison strolling the halls)

Jack: Now that was awesome!

Madison: Of course it was! Now you can deal with giant enemies!

Jack: Yep. I just wonder if anything else is going to happen today.

Ninjaman: Of course something else is going to happen today!

Madison and Jack: Who said that?

(Enter Kakuranger ally Ninjaman, with his name and description below in english and japanese)

Ninjaman: I am Ninjaman. I was once an ally to the Kakurangers, and I have been released into this world because an evil here needs to be purged.

Jack: Ah.

Daizyujin: (voice) I don't know how he got here, but all that I know is that he is a powerful ally to have at your side. Just don't call him an ao nisai or he'll get really angry; As in he'll transform and kill you angry.

Jack: Okay... That's good to know!

Ninjaman: Who are we going after?

Jack: These guys come from what they call the Flaming Talon Syndicate. So far I've seen two monsters and minions. Let's just call the big baddies dezomonsters.

Ninjaman: Sounds fair.

(Suddenly a group of talonmen ambush Jack, Madison and Ninjaman!)

Ninjaman: Ah! Quickly retaliate!

(Ninjaman pulls out his sword and Jack whips out the zyusouken as the two dispatch of the talonmen. After they're defeated a burly looking talonman emerges, almost towering over Jack and Ninjaman)

Jack: Who are you?

(This is Talonman Captain Big Chieftain, with his name and description appearing below in english and japanese)

Big Chieftain: Someone looking for a little revenge. You have been destroying my brethren and now you will pay for it with your life!

Ninjaman: Not if I can help it!

Jack: I'll fight with you!

Ninjaman: Not yet. Let me see if my skills are still top notch.

Madison: Don't let him get to you!

(Ninjaman and Big Chieftain charge at each other, and not even half a minute passes when Big Chieftain decks Ninjaman)

Ninjaman: Ow!

Jack and Madison: Oh no!

Big Chieftain: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Who are you to go against me!

Ninjaman: Damn! I... Can't move!

Big Chieftain: You should have never crossed me, ao nisai.

(Jack and Madison's eyes widen with shock)

Jack: Uh oh...

Big Chieftain: What? Why the big eyes?

Madison: I think you just sealed your fate...

Ninjaman: ...Did I just hear what I think I just heard?!

(With renewed energy, Ninjaman practically springs back onto his feet and points at Big Chieftain angrily)

Ninjaman: AO NISAI?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jack and Madison: ...Oh boy...

(Ninjaman lets out a morale-shattering war cry!)

Ninjaman: ANGER EXPLOSION!!!!!!

(Ninjaman begins a quick transformation! His head flips around and his limbs are reduced to a more sleek frame!)

Samuraiman: SAMRURAIMAN STANDS BEFORE YOU!!!

Big Chieftain: ...Maybe I shouldn't have called him that...

Madison: You think?!

(Samuraiman bull-charges the talonman, tackling him and taking him to the ground before relentlessly laying away at Big Chieftain. The talonman manages to throw off the furious Samuraiman, but it's futile!)

Samuraiman: SAMURAI RAGE BOMBER!!!!

(Samuraiman charges up a ball of pure rage and chucks it at Big Chieftain. The sheer power of the explosion decimates the talonman captain, at the cost of obliterating all nearby windows and seriously damaging the walls of the school. Samuraiman changes back into Ninjaman and he along with Jack and Madison observe the damage done)

Ninjaman: Something tells me I should have used the javelin and not thrown that...

Jack: Maybe... How are we going to fix all of this?!

(Scene breaks to Ninjaman helping some workers fit in the last window, and then helping scrub off the scorch marks from the rage bomber he threw, and then coming to Jack looking very winded)

Ninjaman: Why didn't you help me?!

Jack: You caused all of this, so I thought you should take responsibility.

NInjaman: Why me?

(Far in the skies Daizyujin is seen laughing his head off at Ninjaman's situation)

[Credits Play]