Episode 9: Two faces

Narrator: Previously on Zyranger: A Legend Recovered, we saw Jack and his fellow zyurangers meet two people that held the tyrannoranger and pteraranger medals, and they were in fact very evil! Having suffered a horrifying defeat that put them in the hospital, Daizyujin entrusts Ninjaman with the responsibility of defending the school while they recover. Will he be able to take down these crazy evil zyurangers?!

[Intro Plays]

(Setting is hospital. Jack lays inbetween Sara and Madison due to the hospital not having enough single beds, and Nolyn lays in his own)

Jack: Gah... Looks like we don't really have much of a choice huh?

Madison: I don't think so.

(Madison has bandaging all over her right leg and Sara has it all over her left arm. Jack lays there with an eyepatch over his already injured eye and sports a neck brace from Lavinia's blitz attack. Nolyn lays on his bed so bandaged up he almost appears mummified)

Nolyn: Did they really have to do this?

Jack: Probably not, but I wouldn't argue with them.

(Scene breaks to Ninjaman getting his butt kicked by Chris and Lavinia)

Ninjaman: UWAH!

(Ninjaman gets sent out the window as Lavinia and Chris follow)

Chris: Who are you to try and stand up to us?!

Ninjaman: Don't you dare...

Lavinia: What? Are you gonna lay there and cry? You're nothing but an ao nisai that's what you are.

Ninjaman: ...You said it, you did!

(Ninjaman kicks himself back onto his feet and points at the two angrily)

Ninjaman: AO NISAI?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(Lavinia and Chris reel back at the sudden outburst, and then reel back even more at his battle cry)

Chris: Something tells me you shouldn't have said that!

Ninjaman: ANGER EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ninjaman transforms into Samuraiman! Chris and Lavinia look at each other waringly)

Samuraiman: SAMURAIMAN STANDS BEFORE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lavinia: ...Run.

(Too late! Samuraiman charges at the two while screaming, and beats the two to a pulp!)

Samuraiman: I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMURAI-

Daizyujin: (voice) Don't do it!

Samuraiman: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! I DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT WITH THESE GUYS YOU REDHEAD!!!!!!!!!! THEY DARE MOCK ME, I WILL ANNIHILATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daizyujin: They hold the last two dino medals! To destroy them would be chaos!

(In a shocking moment, Samuraiman disarms, putting his javelin away before transforming back into Ninjaman)

Ninjaman: You guys are lucky that he stopped me.

Lavinia: Who's "He"?

Ninjaman: You wouldn't know.

(Chris and Lavinia leave with heavy wounds)

Ninjaman: I think I knocked some sense into them.

(Suddenly, mental deceiver Washington leaps out from a corner with his name and description appearing below in english and japanese)