Episode 10: The Badass Is Back

[Intro Plays]

(Setting is zyuranger HQ. Daizyujin does his business in the TV he's appeared in and Jack and company lounge about the HQ which has been renovated to fit their accommodations. A couple couches and other things litter the classroom)

Jack: So glad the whole team's together.

Sara: I can't agree any more. Now we're almost unstoppable!

Daizyujin: I'm glad as well. I can finally join your battles, but it feels like something is missing.

Jack: What is it? I understand that Chris and Lavinia's medals are horribly rusted and won't hold their transformations for long, but is there something else that's missing?

Daizyujin: Originally I wasn't just this. This other thing that's missing, is King Brachion.

Jack: King Brachion?

Daizyujin: Originally, I myself, Dragon Caesar and King Brachion were all one. Then I fought a huge battle that wound up with me splitting into the three parts I mentioned. That third part is still missing.

Jack: Then I guess it's our job to find him.

Daizyujin: You mustn't try now. I sense evil in your school.

Jack: Alright guys, you heard him.

(Jack and company rush out to find this evil)

Jack: Alright we know you're here! Come out and rear your ugly head!

(Francisco and Luis make their appearance!)

Francisco: So I finally get to know the people that have been stopping Luis' creations...

Luis: It was you all this time.

Jack: You have been doing this?!

Francisco: Call me Francisco, or Cynical Cisco if you want. You won't live to remember it.

Luis: Call me Luis. You also won't live to know me. Now let's dispose of them.

Francisco: Gladly.

(Francisco and Luis both pull out odd looking knuckledusters)

Chris: What the hell are those?!

Jack: Wait... Francisco's got something interesting. Those are apache revolvers!

(Francisco confirms this when he turns the knuckledusters into makeshift pistols and opens fire! Instead of bullets, lasers fire out, and Jack and company barely avoid the shots! Francisco then turns them into knives, with lasers taking the place of the blades, and Francisco charges as Luis' knuckledusters gain spikes! He also charges and lashes out!)

Nolyn: HEADS UP!

(Francisco and Luis effortlessly beat up the untransformed zyurangers, and the two take their leave)

Luis: Humph, pathetic.

(Scene breaks to zyuranger headquarters. All the zyurangers are sprawled out, absolutely battered from Francisco and Luis)

Daizyujin: Well, at least we know who we're up against.

Sara: How are we possibly going to beat them?

Jack: We persevere. As rangers, we never give up.

Nolyn: Jack's right. If he's fought alone for so long, it gives us some good reason to believe that.

Jack: Well, what are we doing just laying here? We should be out there.

Sara: Good point.

Daizyujin: Are you all okay?