Episode 20: Joining

[Intro Plays]

(Setting is outside school. Francisco and Luis stand next to a megazord sized robot)

Luis: Whoever thought we could get this thing?!

Francisco: I don't know! The most I can think is "Damn! How are we gonna use this thing?"

Luis: Well, who's gonna pilot it?

Francisco: I trust that you can pilot it.

Luis: Alright. Now that Jack is gone, we can also destroy that giant mecha of his.

(Scene breaks to zyuranger HQ. Daizyujin looks worried)

Lavinia: What's wrong?

Daizyujin: I sense that a giant evil has been reborn.

(On the TV, War Zord Dora Talos appears, with it's name and description appearing in english and japanese)

Daizyujin: I was barely able to beat this guy. I think he's back...

Chris: Uh oh...

Daizyujin: We need to take this guy down, and fast.

Chris: Right.

Chris, Lavinia, Nolyn, Madison and Sara: DINO BUCKLER!!!

(The team transforms and they head outside where Dora Talos awaits)

Chris: We need to get Daizyujin out here.

(The dino crystals are thrown! Daizyujin lands on top of Dora Talos, taking the zord down WWE style)

Daizyujin: That got you!

(Dora Talos and Daizyujin get back up, and the two get ready to fight. Francisco stands nearby the zyurangers)

Lavinia: Francisco?!

Francisco: My friend is piloting that zord.

(Daizyujin and Dora Talos start boxing)

Chris: Well, things just got interesting...

(Holly and Dustin stand alongside the zyurangers. Dora Talos lands an uppercut on Daizyujin, taking down the megazord)

Luis: Gotcha!

Daizyujin: Ow!

(Daizyujin gets back up as the zyurangers jump into the cockpits)

Chris: You could use some human support!

Daizyujin: Thanks!

(Daizyujin and Dora Talos start unleashing judo on each other. Dora Talos sweeps Daizyujin to the ground and pulls on Daizyujin's arm, stopping short of ripping it off. Dora Talos and Daizyujin get back up)

Chris: Dang! He's tough!

Daizyujin: He's Dora Talos. What do you expect?

(Yet another round of fighting sees the two zords using karate to fight each other. Once again, Dora Talos wins by kicking Daizyujin so hard that he goes flying, right into a randomly placed ten foot tall mound of dirt)

Luis: I win! Muah ha ha ha!!!

(Daizyujin gets back up and brushes the dirt off of him)

Daizyujin: You wanna play rough?

Chris: We'll play rough!

Daizyujin, Chris, Lavinia, Sara, Madison and Nolyn: Answer our call! God horn descend!

(Daizyujin catches the god horn blade as Dora Talos reveals twin wrist blades)

Daizyujin: Not this again!