Episode 14: Bet On It

[Intro Plays]

(Setting is zyuranger HQ)

Jack: Huh... I'm bored.

Madison: What do you want to do?

Holly: Now that the whole team is here, we can fight as one.

Daizyujin: Well, I don't sense anything yet, and Ninjaman is busy trying to calm down after our last monster got beat to a pulp by him.

Jack: Well, let's see what's outside. Madison! Wanna come?

Madison: Sure!

(Jack and Madison take a stroll, and the two link arms)

Madison: Ah, Jack!

Jack: Heh.

(Suddenly a large machine materializes in front of the two. It resembles a slot machine)

Madison: What's this?

Jack: Should I pull that lever?

Madison: I mean, why not?

(Jack pulls the lever and the slots start spinning. When they all stop, one shows green, the second shows a baseball bat and the third shows a head. The slot machine then fires out a baseball bat and it strikes Jack in the face)

Jack: OW! What the?!

Madison: This is strange...

(The rest of the team comes out to join and Sara pulls the lever out of pure curiosity. The first slot stops at the letter H, the second stops at a punching glove and the third stops at an arm. A punching glove is shot out of the machine and it hits Holly in the arm)

Holly: Ow!

(Eventually all of the zyurangers have taken a turn at pulling the lever and everyone has been hit at least once by the machine's results)

Jack: Okay, this might be the work of a dezomonster.

(Jack summons the zyusouken and strikes the machine. It explodes and sends the zyurangers flying off in different directions. When they all regroup, Chronic Gambler Chipz stands where the machine once stood with his name and description appearing below in english and japanese)

Chipz: Looks like someone was the party pooper here!

Jack: So it was you who put that machine there!

Chipz: Oh don't worry, I never killed anyone with it. It's only gone as far as a baseball bat!

Holly: So that means Jack got the worst of it! Ha ha!

Jack: Not funny Holly.

Chipz: You'll have to play on my wavelength if you're going to beat me.

Jack: Alright, we'll play your game.

(Chipz sets a poker chip down and a portal emerges. Everyone including Chipz jumps in, and they all find themselves in a casino)

Jack: Alright.

(Everyone heads inside, but instead of the usual things you'd find in a casino, Talonmen play away at the various slot machines, many of them suffering the same predicaments as Jack and company did with the last machine, and there's a large poker table where a spot for Chipz awaits)

Chipz: Up for a game?

Jack: Alright.

(Chipz pulls out some playing cards, and then throws them at Jack! He quickly goes down)

Jack: You dirty liar!

Chipz: I always played dirty.

(Jack takes some of the poker chips and throws them at Chipz. They take down the dezomonster quite fast!)