Episode 7: Going Nuts

[Intro Plays]

(Setting is an empty classroom. Jack, Sara, Madison and Nolyn sit around, contemplating a little more on what could have happened to the dino medals that Daizyujin somehow lost. Daizyujin is seen in a TV musing about this fact as well)

Daizyujin: I am the guardian of not only you, but these dino medals as well. I feel almost humiliated that I have lost two of them.

Jack: And Ninjaman won't be able to help us on the daily.

Madison: I think we need to set that as our main priority.

Sara: Eh?

Madison: We need to find these last two dino medals before they fall into evil hands.

Nolyn: Madison makes a strong point.

Jack: But where will we find them?

Daizyujin: I have a connection with these medals, but it will be very hard for me to focus. If they enter your school then I will recognize them. For now, set it as a side objective. For now, you must defend when evil decides to strike.

Jack: Will do.

Daizyujin: And I sense trouble!

Jack: Let's move out guys!

(Daizyujin vanishes as the team moves out to encounter a rather odd looking monster)

Jack: What is THAT?!

(Professional Nut Hardcase stands before the team. His name and description appear below in english and japanese)

Hardcase: I am Hardcase! Ready to go nuts?

Jack: I don't know what that meant, but let's get him!

Hardcase: Bad move busters!

(Hardcase throws a nut and Nolyn accidentally swallows it!)

Jack: Uh oh! Nolyn!

(The effects come right away- Nolyn starts wildly attacking his teammates, giving Hardcase time to escape)

Madison: Nolyn! Snap out of it!

Jack: Hold him down! Let me play the dispelling tune so I can curb this.

(Sara and Madison hold down the crazed Nolyn as Jack whips out the zyusouken and plays the dispelling tune. It sounds sorrow to the ears, but playing it is enough for Nolyn to snap out of it)

Nolyn: Gah... What happened?

Jack: Thank god I played that tune for you. Hardcase made you eat a nut that made you go crazy.

Nolyn: Well I'm glad to be back to normal.

(Hardcase returns)

Hardcase: Ha ha! I'm back!

Jack: Back for round two huh?

Hardcase: Oh not really, I just wonder, do you like nuts?

Jack: I'm not a fan of them, especially yours.

Hardcase: Cause I just spotted some nuts that you would like!

Nolyn: What?

(Hardcase walks over to Jack)

Hardcase: DEEZ NUTS!

(Hardcase kicks Jack in the groin, HARD. Jack goes down and Hardcase takes his leave, laughing his butt off)

Jack: Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh... Why?!

Sara: Jack!

Madison: Are you okay?!