Episode 6: Rise Gouryuuzin!

[Intro Plays]

(Setting is an empty classroom. Jack, Nolyn, Sara and Madison all sit around, starting simple happy banter while Daizyujin does his own stuff in the TV he's appeared in)

Jack: I have a few questions.

Daizyujin: What do you ask of me?

Jack: Whatever happened to the red and pink rangers?

Nolyn: I'm wondering that as well.

(Daizyjin looks off to the side as if to seek a way to escape the conversation before giving a heave)

Daizyujin: I'm afraid the dino medals associated with those rangers were lost.

Jack: Oh?

Daizyujin: We were all extrememly lucky you found the Zyusouken as that was how I was able to recreate the dragon buckler. The dragon medal crumbled into dust when your predecessor used up the last of his life, but finding his weapon gave me the means to give you the powers of the dragonranger.

Jack: I understand. What happened to those that donned their suits?

Daizyujin: When I went to beam the dino medals down to your friends, I noticed that the Tyrannoranger and Pteraranger medals had vanished. The original zyurangers had no idea what happened, but considering the head count, I was lucky enough that no more were gone.

Madison: So if the medals are gone then someone must be using them?

Daizyujin: Most likely. Be on the lookout because if those medals fall into evil hands, then we may be done for.

Nolyn: We'll be sure to keep an eye on the medals.

(Ninjaman bursts into the classroom looking awfully exhausted)

Ninjaman: We've got a dezomonster on the loose!

Jack: Alright, you know what to do guys!

(Daizyujin vanishes from the TV as the five rush out to meet with the dezomonster and take it out)

Ninjaman: There she is!

(Enter Exploring Witch Ban-Dora, with her name appearing below in english and japanese)

Jack: What the?!

Ban-Dora: HE HE HE HE!!!

(A white chimpanzee with ruby red eyes jumps onto Ban-Dora's shoulders and pulls out a banana)

Ban-Dora: Wellie! Hit them!

(Wellie throws the banana and it explodes with the force of a Mark-82 bomb, dispersing the team and sending them flying!)

Jack. Sara, Madison, Nolyn and Ninjaman: GAH!

(The team quickly recollects and Ban-Dora stands there laughing)

Ban-Dora: Do you think you have what it takes to stand up to this explorer?!

Jack: Of course we do! DRAGON BUCKLER!

Sara, Nolyn and Madison: DINO BUCKLER!

(The four transform!)

Nolyn: Warrior of wisdom, Mammothranger NOLYN!

Madison: Warrior of hope, Tigerranger MADISON!

Sara: Warrior of courage, Triceraranger SARA!

Jack: Warrior of power, Dragonranger JACK!

Nolyn: Justice never dies! Not when we stand in evil's way!