Episode 5: To Hell and Back

[Intro Plays]

(Setting is high school. Nolyn, Madison, Sara and Jack all roam the halls, intent on looking for a dezomonster in disguise)

Jack: Are you sure you didn't see one?

Madison: I could have been seeing things though...

Sara: Ninjaman only comes to us when trouble arises, and we haven't seen him yet.

Nolyn: I think we're going on a wild goose chase guys. Let's take it easy for now.

Jack: Alright.

(The four return to class. Scene breaks to Francisco and Luis handling an odd looking sword with tongs. The sword in question is the sword of Hellfriede, with it's name appearing below in english and japanese)

Luis: It's been said that whoever uses this sword goes crazy as soon as they wield it.

Francisco: But it's the perfect thing to give to Jack, ain't it?

Luis: No no no, he's too popular and we might be caught. How about we give it to one of his friends? You know, the people he's always with?

Francisco: Let's give it a shot. He's probably gonna use this with that strange dagger he's got on him to lethal advantage.

(Francisco throws the cursed blade out into the open and Jack and company stumble upon it)

Jack: Huh? What's this?

Madison: Looks like a cool sword!

(Jack picks up the blade, not knowing that his predecessor once used it and was driven mad by the power)

Daizyujin: (voice) Uh oh! Guys run! Jack's about to get cursed!

(Daizyujin speaks too late! Red lightning strikes from the blade to Jack, and he falls to the ground!)

Sara: Jack!

Madison: You heard Daizyujin though, we gotta book it before he tries to kill us!

(Madison also speaks too late. When Jack's eyes shoot open they are a blood red, and Jack springs onto his feet, wielding the sword of Hellfriede like a beserker)

Jack: HA HA HA HA!!!! DIE!!!!

(Jack charges at Madison and company, and they quickly make a break for it, splitting off into various directions to confuse Jack. It works, and Jack runs off to terrorize the school he once defended!)

Jack: YOU WILL ALL PERISH BY MY HAND!!!

(Scene breaks to Madison, Sara and Nolyn all in a secluded room with Daizyujin appearing in a nearby TV)

Nolyn: Now what? Our leader has gone crazy.

Daizyujin: Fear not. Only if you agree with me, you will receive the powers of the Zyurangers.

Madison: You're joking right?

Daizyujin: Though I may not be able to show with my face, I am far from joking. Can I trust your responsibility with these new powers?

Nolyn: You can.

(Three dino medals are beamed down into their hands. Nolyn holds a medal with a woolly mammoth carved into it. Sara holds a medal with a triceratops carved into it and Madison holds one that has a saber tooth tiger carved into it)

Daizyujin: Use them well.

(And with that, Daizyujin vanishes from the TV)

Nolyn: Alright, I think we know what to do.