1

"Yo my girl." I turn to see him. Danny. My perfect baby comes to me. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hey babe." I say wiggling my eyebrows. I continue to open my locker. Its the first day of 12 grade. The year of school is the one that really matters. The year that decides where we end up. Most will end up in Hollywood or New York. Me? Ill probably end up in a apartment surrounded by my video games. Danny thinks im just a normal girl. One that dates. Goes to parties. I've hide my nerdy way from him.

The bell rings. He kisses my lips and leaves. Girls glance his way down the hallway. I mean like, he's the hottest boy in school I've met. I close my locker and plug my earbuds in.

Kids rush in every direction and I walk to my first block. I sit in a desk in the back and put in a earbud. Finally the teacher comes in. She looks to be in her 30's. She wears a blue plad skirt with a green long sleeve. She pulls out a box of chalk and writes on the board.

Mrs.Higgens

"Hello Class. I will be your outside help teacher." I ignore. I doodle a dog in the corner of my notebook.  Half way through class, the door opens. A boy comes in. The room changes a bit. Like the air is thicker.I happen to glance up. He has tattoos on his face and arms. His hair a bright color pink. I see a tattoo that says Daddy on his chest before he fully pulls down his shirt.

"Ah, Mr. Gustav. Late to class on the first day again."Mrs. Higgens our teacher says. Everyone laughs. He smiles a evil grin. His teeth pearly white but his eyes deadly as our own thoughts.

"Sometimes the best like making their presence known." She nods a naked expression. He makes his way to the her desk where she stands behind.

"Good job Mr.Gus. You made your presence well known." She turns back to the board and continues talking and writing. Gustav looks around. He comes to the row to my right to the only seat left. He sits down and leans back. I pull my phone out and switch songs to a Lil Skies song.

I look over at him to see him looking at me. His eyes a mix of green and brown. He smiles. I give him a half smile and listen to my music.The bell rings and I hurry to stand. Gustav looks over.

"Hi."he says. I look over. He leans against my desk.

"Hi?"I asked akwardly.

"Im Gus."

"Ok." I say. His dark brown eyes brighten. I see a little bit of blue left in his hair.

"Am I creeping you out?" He says backing away from my desk.

"No. Its just...I dont talk much." I say. He smiles. The second bell sounds and I rush to shove my book into my bag.

"Can I at least get your name?"

"Rosey. But most call me Rosey or Rose."

"Ill call you Rose cause your as beautiful as one." My cheeks feel red as I walk out the door. Lunch time finally comes around and I sit at the table I did last year. My boyfriend Danny sits beside me. He puts his arm over my shoulders. I laugh at his joke like usual. I laugh at my friend jokes. School is the same as always.

I see Gus sit across the cafeteria. Everybody ignores him. Kids point and laugh at him. He scratches at a tattoo on his arm. He sticks his earbuds in. Kids come by and hit him in the head. He ignores. How does he just let this happen? Doesn't it annoy him?

"Rosey? Are you listening?" Danny asks next to me. He pokes my side. I turn to him.

"Yea."

"Okay." A bunch of our old friends sit around us. They all talk among themselves. Danella, Danny's twin, runs up and sits at the table. Her newest Gucci bag slams on the table.

"Rosey? Omigod! So Clara told me that Sarah heard that you were sitting with the freak with tats. Someone else said he was flirting with you." She says.

Danny stiffens next to me. His breathing comes in slow form. His hands grip each other. I feel heat wavering off of him. I look down trying not to make him even madder.

"He was trying to be nice." I say. He glares at me. I push his arm off my shoulder and growl.

"Rosey? Your the most popular girl in school. Don't ruin that by talking to someone like Gustav." I stand.

"Ok. Whatever." I walk away without another word. A kid hits Gus and spits at him. I walk over there. I grab the kid by the hair.
The kid looks to be in 10th grade. He gives me a look. Gus finally looks up at the sudden silence. The cafeteria becomes intensely quiet.

I have no clue whats bout to happen or why I'm doing this but screw it. Bullying isn't right. I've tried not to bully people. I try and help.

"Hey little brat."I spat."Wassup. Tryna act cool like others ey? Why you hitting on him?"

"I-i don't k-know."he stutters. I push him away.

"Get a life brat. He didn't do anything so go off somewhere." The kid runs off. Everyone stares at me. Danny glares at me.

"Thank you." Gus says.

"Don't thank me just yet." I head off out of the cafeteria. The bell rings and I go and sit in the back of my next class. I wait.

I've never been a type of person to want popularity. Its so stupid. People wearing fancy clothes and stuff to play with girls and give boys lap dances.Then we have the weird kids. The best type of kid. They play video games . Read books. Date girls like them. I don't even know how me and Danny liked each other. He was hot. A good football player.

I was a nerd. One who played games. Read to many books. Then one day, I was playing Gta and I heard a knock. Of course nobody ever knocked at my door cause no one realized I existed.