15

Gus's pov:

I hold her close. We sit on her couch waiting for her mom to get home. I hold her closer than anyone before. I've never been this deep in my feelings. It feels right. But it feels wrong.

She always told me I was something special. That i helped her get away from Danny but what if I'm worse than Danny? This love stuff is so confusing. I've only ever liked one girl and she turned out to be messing with my best friend. Me and him haven't talked in over a year. Which I'm glad.

She sleeps peacefully. Her breathing slow. Her arms around me. A smile on her face. I wonder what she's dreaming of. Me? Or Danny? Maybe a different course in her life.

Her mom comes in and smiles. I kiss her forehead. She wiggles a bit.

"Rose?" I slightly shake her. 

"Hmmm?" 

"C'mon sweetheart."

"Mkay." She slowly opens her eyes. I stand and she rubs her eyes. Her arms reach above her head. I look over her beautiful body. I wanna write MINE all over her.

'Wear warm clothes." I say. She nods.

Your giving her clout.

Like I had any to give her.

Are you dating Rose?

Ugh....wish I was. 

You have a career going on.

Almost. 

She comes out of the bathroom. I hear her stiffen behind me. I turn around. She wears a thin black laced shirt. And tight jeans. She has my hoodie in her hand. I smile and she puts it on.

Rose's pov:

•••Rose's pov:

Likes: 36k.      Comments: 1.5k

Roseygardens: Baby I can take yhu there but yhu might not make it back.
Lilpeep and me finna  leave so sum to post☆

Themagicfriends.x: he's our hellboy

Username: pls date

Lilpeep: oof you listen to my music.

Username: ^^^ they need to stop. I'm bout to cryyy

Lilpeep: wait right here. I'll be back in the mornin. I know I'm not that important to you but girl....to me. Your so much more than gorgeous.

Dannysilverstonez: pls talk to me.

38 people replied to Dannysilverstonez comment.
Lilpeep: dis gurl mine. F*** outta here
Username: cheater
Username: liar
Username: f*** boy

I sit beside him. He stares at my lips. I lick them threatening him to kiss them. 

"Your such a tease." He says. I smile. He leans over and kisses my cheek. I frown at the result i get instead.

"Why?" I ask blushing. He smiles again knowing he won this round.

"Rose? I wanna take you somewhere no one can interrupt us. I have so much to say. I can't do it in text or paper." I nod. We stand and he grabs me pull me into his arms. I hug his neck. I feel him grab my butt and pick me up. He leads me outside to his truck.

"Your surprisingly light."he says opening my door putting me inside. Behind the seats are stacks of blankets. He gets in and turns on the truck. It sputters a few times before cranking giving me the impression its old.

"Why are there blankets in here?" He shifts the gear between us and the truck lurches forward after a second.

"You'll see." He turns on his music. Star shopping comes on. He starts driving faster. We probably have been traveling 20 minutes in silence before I look over. He pats his lap after a second of not noticing. He bites his lips

"No Gus. We'll get pulled over." 

"Not when cops can't see through the windows." He says. I shake my head, "Please?" He gives me the lip. I finally nod. He slows down a bit. No one is around to honk. I unfasten my seat belt.  I put one leg over the middle. He grabs it to hold me in place. I move the other leg over. I straddle his lap. Not tight though so he can move his legs. I put my hair to my right side and put my face in between  his collarbone and neck. He rests his chin on my left shoulder. He moves his hands under my arms to control the steering wheel apparently he let go of.

"I can get use to this." He says. He turns and kisses my cheek. I blush again. I feel him sniff my hair and moan a bit.

"Don't pay attention to me. I don't wanna die." I whine.

"Look at the brightside. You die next to me babygirl." He turns the steering wheel into a open parking lot. I see the sign as I turn my head a inch. He giggles at my carefulness. 

Drive thru Movie.  Have fun couples!

Couples? 

I smile as we park. Gus slowly turns and I move one leg to stand. Gus grabs my hand and pulls me to the back. He lowers the tailgate. I jump up. He goes to the front door. He throws the blankets at me. 

"Spread these out. I need to go grab drinks. There's pillows in the tool box." He says pointing to the big silver box. He walks off. I spread everything out. I start looking at my phone when i hear footsteps.

"Hey Rose." I look and gasp.