6

Gustav's POV:

I look around. I sit in first period. Rose didn't show up. I did this to protect her. I screwed up. I know i did. Why couldn't I just let Danella tell Danny. I could take him. He's shorter and got less of a chance of winner because of him being to slow.

 I send her a text knowing shes still mad at me.

Me: are yhu okay?

📥Read at 8:43 a.m.

I send her a second text.

Me: yhu read the first one. Plz answer.

📥Read at 8:45 a.m.

Me: plz

Rose: why should I? Don't yhu love your new girlfriend?

Me: im not dating her.

Rose:what do yhu want?

You.

Me: can we talk in person later.

Rose: no

Me:too bad. Address plz.

Rose:...fine. 755 Trill Rd. (Btw, this road is totally fake. Don't go senden stuffto it just in case.)

Me: TY💕

Rose:be here by 4. Im busy until then.

Me: k

I wait for the rest of the day. I stand at my locker and Danella comes up with the biggest smile. The most fake smile ever if I may add. 

"I wanna go to the mall." She says. Her glances at her nails.

"I gotta go home."I lied. Her frown disappears.

"For exactly?"

"Im tryna graduate this year." I close my locker swinging my car keys in my hands.

"But...ima tell Danny about you hitting on his girlfriend."

"No. Cause if you do. Rose wont be happy." I sounded childish saying that.

"So..." I get my phone out and pretend to check it. I turn on sound recording. I put it in my pocket.

"Why do you hate Rose?"

"Cause she a lil virgin. Shes fake. Shes dating my brother I hate. Ugh, my brother such a player. And im gonna use you as a decoy."

"Go ahead. Watch your life get worse." I push past her and turn off sound recording. I hop in my car running by Sonic to Roses house. I have a hour and thirty minutes to get there. But I wanna surprise her. I grab some burgers and turn my GPS before leaving for her house.

Her car is the only one in the driveway. I pull in slowly behind her white mustang with the Ghostemane sticker on the window.  I head to the front door and knock.

Nobody answers.

I knock again. I wait a minute and nobody answers. I look through the front window to the nicely furnished house. I head to the side looking in windows. I look into one in the back right corner and see red hair. A set of headphones on her head. She holds a XBOX controller in her hand. I head to the front and grab a pair of paperclips from my pocket. I pick the lock and look around. Her house smells like fresh baked pastries. Yummy.