4

Gustav's POV:

I rush to grab my keys and I hurry to school. I put the chain through the reserved sign and put the keys in my pocket. The bike is my friend Zachs. My car is in the workshop.

I run inside to the 5 minute bell. I sign and open my locker grabbing my books. Danella comes up.

"Hehe. I know your little secret." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"You and Rose hanging. So here's what I'm seeing. You falling in love with Rose. And Danny ain't going to be happy."

"What do you want?" I ask. Knowing she wants to use me as a slave. She's a white girl, with money and a taste of revenge in her.

"You don't wanna see Rosey hurt so you and me. Buddies." I start to cough sarcastically.

"What? Gothboys and Cool Kids don't mix."

"So? Lets make it. You be my ride everywhere. You be in every snap I post. Me and you. Friends. Or you'll see precious Rosey get hurt." She waves her phone in front of my face. I groan and think. She waves a picture in my face.... after a moment.

"C'mon. I wanna go to the mall."

"But..."

"Don't say a word or else." I shut my mouth and she leads me outside. I grab my bike and hand her my helmet putting on my sunglasses.

"Hold on." I say. She puts her arms around me and we're gone.
------------
Rosey's pov:

"Wheres Danella?" And Gus? I ask. Danny looks over. I see his eyes. Their blueish greenish color.

"I don't know." Lunch goes on. Danny talks to his friends. I play with my hair. By last block, my teacher saw us tired and allowed us on our phones.

Danella🌷💕 snapped you!

I open it and see a picture of Gus and Danella. At the park. In our swings. The swings where I first noticed his eyes. I wasn't able to see what color they are but i know that they were beautiful.
Something insides me breaks. I put my phone down. I end up thinking about him. Why though? I shouldn't care. I love Danny. Or that's what I think.

Final bell rings and I grab my bag. I leave the school without telling Danny goodbye knowing he's gonna be mad.
I head to Basket Robins and order a double scoop of orange sherbet and mint chocolate chip.

Danella sends more snaps than ever. Then I just stop answering or even looking at my phone. The door open behinds me as i put my hood over my head.

"Omg Gus! I had the greatest idea." I hear. My eyes widen.

"What?" He says.

"A trip to NYC."

"I don't wanna do that."

"Too bad." He groans.

"Whatever."

"Ok? Whatever? Are those the only fricking words you say."

"I don't know why you wanna be friends with a Gothboy."

"Ok. Im friends with a girl everyone loves. Everyone loves Rosey sept me. She's hiding something. She has been since 10th grade. Sometimes people gotta put up with crap to understand." He groans. I grab my purse and stand up. I stand in front of Danella. She continues to lie to Gus's face and Gus just takes it in. He takes it all in

"I knew it. You are jealous of me. I knew since me and Danny met your parents. Your jealous I took your crown. News flash, I wear it better." I say. I look at Gus and nod.

I leave without a word. I knew something was up since Danella and me met. And now I know. Shes trying to replace me. She wants her crown back.

Flashback: Rosey.

I've been texting Danny for weeks. We've been dating for 4 weeks now. One night i was texting him and he asked if i wanted to have dinner with his parents. I said yes.

I looked through my closet. I put on my black dress and some makeup. I wanted to look my best for him. I liked Danny. He said he liked me. Did I want to believe him?

Or do i want to stay here? And pretend I'm worth more here than with a football player?

I've never actually been on a date. I didn't even really date anyone. I head downstairs outta my bathroom to sit on the couch and wait. My house has two spare bedrooms. One is my actually bedroom, its locked when people are here. The second one is for when Danny comes over, or really anyone else.

I hear the soft knock and I rush to open the door. Danny stands in front of me. His football jacket on. Silverstone written on the back. His blonde hair to one side. His bright icy blue eyes perfect as always. He looks me up and down.

"Your perfect." He says.

"Thank you." He holds out his arm. I close the door and take his arm. We get in his new car cause he just turned 16 and head to his house. The biggest house in a 20 mile radius of the school.

Everything was perfect. Every light turned on. Everything clean. I see alot of cars. Maids rush around in what must be the laundry room. I see a butler upstairs setting down a tray. They are loaded rich. Now im embaressed because im poor as frick boi.

Everything is magical though. Nothing disappoints me right now.
He parks and comes to open my door. I put my phone in my shorts under my dress. My pack of cigarettes not there. I smoke to help me relax cause of my mom. I wanted to yell crap. He opens the front door and i step in.

Marble floors. Wooden stairs. Crystal chandeliers. Maids everywhere. Butlers moving around.

A older man and woman comes out of a dark hallway by the stairs.

"Hi. You must be Miss Gardens." The older woman begins. Shes beautiful to be completely honest. Her blonde hair up in nice curls. Icy blue eyes. Barley any makeup. She wears a blue laced dress and a pearl necklace,"When i heard your name. I thought what a beautiful name. Now i know your beautiful completely."

I blush. The man shakes my hand. His blondish grayish hair falling in his face. He looks like he just shaved. He looks at my nails.

"Ah, black with the one silver nail. My daughter does that." Danella Silverstone. Hottest girl to everyone till everyone learned my name. Me and Danny have only dated for a month now. And I'm starting to be glad i met him more and more.

I see Danella come down the stairs. She smiles a half smile. A fake half smile.

"You must be Rosey. The one everyone loves now." She says. She hugs me. I hug her back. She looks me up and down. Danny smiles,"Hehe. You must be so happy with my brother. It would be ashame if y'all just became strangers again."

"Yea. It would."
▪ ▪ ▪
A/N: Rosey Gardens🌷. Smart right? Hehe. Ik i went straight into drama but there will be more flashbacks soon.