28

Rose's pov:

Danny stands there with a bouquet of red and pink roses with sunflowers stashed in.
His smile making the flowers shine brighter. Everyone in the room is staring at us.

"I offer a peace offering. I hope these make your day better because you deserve happiness." I slowly take the bouquet and put them on my desk. I jump up and hug him.

"Thank you." I say crying against his hoodie. It feels so normal to be back in Danny's arms. Gus's arms made me sad.

After we break apart, he heads to his class. I sit in the same seat me and Gus met in.

"No Mr.Gustav?" Ask the teacher.

"Sounds about right." Says one of the gothic girls in front of me, "He was high last night and probably slept in today."
_
Gustav's pov:

I sit in my swing at the park. I've been here all night waiting for Rose's black car to roll up. Her pink hair fall over her shoulders. Her crazy blueish/ greenish eyes making me falls to my knees. She never came.

Tracy tried calling me several times. A mother at the park asked me what is wrong. Tears fall down my face.

I need a distraction. I need to get over this. This swing isn't gonna be here forever. It was suppose to be Rose.

It was never meant to be ,I guess. It wasn't suppose to be me and her. She deserves so much better. I shouldn't have fell in love with her.

I stand up and walk home. Forgetting how I got here to how I'm leaving. It's 10 a.m. in the morning. I should be at school, in class, sitting beside Rose. 

It's time I forget it. I did this. Tracy calls me again. I continue to not answer. I should have listened to her story.

My phone vibrates.

Tracy🤠: where are you?! You have a concert in 7 hours and still need to shower, rehearse, and pick out your clothes.

I bust through our front door a few minutes later.

"I forgot!" I say loudly out of breath.

"What happened?"

"Me and Rose broke up."