8

Rose's POV:

He stares out at the lake water. We spent the whole day on the swings. Playing hide andseek and soon... he spaced out. He kept looking as the moon rose. I stand beside him. He looks down.

"Rose? You one in a million. Don't change."

I look down at my feet, 'Actually, i wanna change my hair color."

"To what?" my cheeks turn red with embaressment.

"Pink like yours...." he giggles.

"I'll take you to the dude that does my hair. He'll make you look hotter than the hottest." i smile.

"Lets go back to my house." i say. We head back and he sits on the couch in my room. I turn on my Xbox hearing him drawl a breath. I turn around.

"Mind if i stay the night." he asks outta the blue. His face serious. Like he knows I'll say yes. 

"Sure." i say. He started playing on his phone and release a breath. i grab mine turning the camera right at him. He looks up and does these weird faces.

 He looks up and does these weird faces

Likes: 11k     Comments: 2k

RedRosesHere: My very sexy friend😜😂

Usernalilpeep omg^^  now rosey and peep hanging

Umaname: they so goals

Umername: they'll neva last.

Unjuname: @umername get outta here. You opinion is trash like you✌

Uner: ^^^^ oh snap

Gus looks at me and laughs. I put my phone down. 

"You are full of surprises." he says.

"I know." I say daring him to test me. He puts his phone down and lays his head back. I turn on my Xbox and be a nerd for awhile. It was 12 something before i started yawning. I look back at Gus to see him asleep. He laid on his side facing the wall. I grab a blanket and drape it over his body. He quickly snuggles up and i go and lay in my bed looking up at the ceiling.

I fall asleep to only find myself waking up to a sizzling sound. The smell of bacon wavers. I open my eyes. The sun shining through my window. My feet move fast. I look for Gus finding the blanket folded. Voices flow through the house followed by laughter. My hair is forced into a ponytail. The hall creaks as i walk into the kitchen. My mouth drops.

Gus is shirtless. His hoodie on the counter with the sewing box. My mom walks around in a robe. 

"Morning Rosey!" she yells grabbing some milk out of the fridge. I sit by Gus.

"You mom just taught me how to sew my hoodie." Gus says smiling. My eyes wander to his main tattoo.

DADDY

"Yea." i say. His phone rings. He looks at it.

"Well, i better get going. My roommate is worried." He says. He leans over and hugs me.

"Bye Gustav!" My mom yells.

"Bye Mrs. Garden."

Once the front door closes, my mom looks at me with the biggest smile ive seen in my whole entire life time.

"He's super cute Rose. I like him better than Danny." she say. I barf slightly. I stand knowing whats going to happen next, "Maybe Ill get grandchildren." i scream.

"Mom!"

"What? He's cute. Seems to enjoy your company..." i slam my door. Ugh...she said this about Danny. Danny was a player

Gus was.....yes. Cute. No he isn't  ever going to like me like that...or is he?