42

Gus's POV:

The front door bell rings. I stand up and head to it. Tracy is there already grabbing four full bags of food from McDonald's.

"Yo girlfriend a pig." Tracy says to me when he notices me behind him.

I grab two bags from him so he isn't weighed down. He walks back to my room and into the bathroom. Rose and Halo are half way through a bottle of vodka and laughing.

"Y'all can have whatever." Halo says. She swings her feet in the hot water of my tub.

"We bought alot of stuff for all four of us." Rose says. They both wear robes while listening to lil yachty.

"What is this?" Tracy asks.

"We're becoming friends." Halo says slurring her words a bit. Tracy puts the bags on the bed and comes behind Halo to massage her shoulders.

I walk to Rose and stick my feet in the water and my arm around her. She leans over on me. This afternoon has put a spark between us I didn't know would exist.

She looks up at me with a smile. I hold her tighter scared to loose her. She hold onto my middle and listens to my heart beat.

"Y'all look so much happier." Tracy says.

"I am better with her." I respond.

"Same." She says.

"I love you, Rose."

"I love you too, Gussy." Tracy picks Halo up and carries her away. I let the water out of the bath tub and pick Rosey up and lead her to my bed. Tracy took a bag of the McDonald's so I get one and sort through it. I turn on "How High 2" on Netflix and chill with Rose.

She eats her chicken nuggets before falling asleep on me.

______

Rose starts to move around. It's early in the morning and I pay no attention to her movement until she's on top of me kissing my neck.

"Someone wants to recall what happened yesterday." I mumble.

"I mean, it wasn't bad." She says. Something feels right about today. Just the way everything was yesterday, and just now, something feels perfect.

"Imma go shower Gus." She says. She stands up and head to the bathroom. Through the glass door , she strips and I can't help but be marvelled.

She has the perfect hourglass shape. Her hair is fading blue which is still pretty. Her skin is so smooth and her lips are like heaven itself.

She stands in front of the mirror brushing her hair while she wears my clothes.

I stand up and head into the bathroom. She smiles as I rest my head on top of hers.

"Beautiful baby." I say.

"Handsome boy." She replies.

"Let's go out again tonight. Me and you, fast food, a movie, and some time together."

"I would love that." I leave her to shower. My phone starts to ring from a No Caller ID. I ignore the call to get a message a moment later.

Unknown:
Heard you were back from New York or whatever

Gustav:
who dis?

Unknown:
the girl that your meant to be with. Not that uhgly rose girl

Gustav:
I have a feeling this is Layla

Unknown:
what if I am?

Gustav:
whoever you are, leave me alone. I found my vibe with her. Consider yourself a fan of me cause we ain't friends or even acquaintance. Get off my number and my outta me and my gfs life

I block the number. There's no use fighting with my ex's anymore. Their my ex's for a reason and Rose is mine for a reason.

________

Rose's POV:

Liked by stevencannon, liltracy, lilskies, and 10

Liked by stevencannon, liltracy, lilskies, and 10.8k more

RoseyGardens: going to get my hair colored again (: @ lilpeep

Username1: I see you back with the peep

Username2: when are we going to get an explanation on y'all's break up

Username3: glad to see lil rose is back

Lilpeep: <3