38

Rose's pov:

If someone told me 2 days ago that I would here with Gus again, I'd laugh like crazy. Here I am now, laying on him on his couch. He brushes his fingers through my hair. Graduation was hard seeing him and now I'm glad I did.

I guess our makeup was worth it. He told me all night he needed me. That he would never let go. That I was the only girl he wanted.

It was all amazing except for we haven't talked about us. Not him. Not me. Me and him.

"Gussy?" I ask.

"Hmm?"

"When are we gonna talk more?"

"Whenever you want babygirl." He says with a tired voice.

"Can we make some of it now?"

"What do you wanna say?"

"I should've never let you leave. It clearly broke both of us. I should've worked it out. I don't want to leave you again."

"Baby? Fights happen and they will continue to happen. It may be over bills or an opinion we had but I guess me leaving brought out our feelings. In the end, we came back together and I'm happy." he kisses my forehead.

"So what are we?"

"We're together again. It may not be official but I belong to you only." I nod. "You and me again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gus fell asleep so I get up quietly as possible. Danny tried calling so I text him.

🌹: were done. I'm back with Gus and for good this time

You blocked Danny🥀

Gus comes up behind me in the kitchen and put hers arms around my waist.

"I went through a lot when I left and I'm glad to be back and this time, I spend more time with you. I'll put my music aside of I have too." I turn to him. His eyes gleaming with happiness. He looks so much better than Tracy told me. For the last few months, he had blackness under his eyes and always smoke in his hands.

"Music is you Gussy. Make it and I'll be happy as long as you don't leave me."

He kisses my cheek. "There's so much I wanna say and do and honestly, imma spend my life making it up to you." Ever since last night, he hasn't pushed for more than I gave. He hasn't done a single drug or drank. He sung to me once we laid down and I fell asleep to Star Shopping.

His phone vibrates on the counter and he picks it up. His face draws a straight line.

"It's Layla again. She continues to text me and I can't ever get her off my back."

"Then ignore her messages." I put my arm around him and looked at his phone.

(###)###-####: come back Gus baby🥀 I miss you

"Danella is most likely helping her too" he says storming towards my room and laying on my bed. I sit in my chair and look around.

"Let's go party." I say. He looks up.

"No ma'am. You are not partying. Most California parties have drugs and booze."

"What if I don't drink?"

"Doubt it. I also don't want you being eye candy for anyone."

"Gus? We're together after months of being apart. I did a lot worse with you gone then you staying. "

"Like what?" He sits up and outs his hands together.

"Um, I completely got back together with Danny."

"Was I your first?"

"First love. Yes. Time. Yes. I got with Danny to get back at you but I felt like I was punishing myself."

"Now I'm back and will punish you." He says winking.

__________

GO FOLLOW MY INSTA FOR LIL PEEP @/// HOLYPEEPERS