19

Gus's pov:

I wake up to my arm around Rose. I sniff her hair. I smell Roses. She's curled up in my hoodie. I'm pressed shirtless against her body. I move her hair to look at her neck. The pale skin teases me. I look at her phone and see thousands of Instagram notifications.

11:13 am

I curse as i realize its Friday. We just missed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and half of lunch. I lay her phone down and kiss her neck softly. She moves a bit. I kiss her jaw. Her eyes open. Her green eyes turned blue. A sparkling blue that makes me shiver. She smiles while looking up at me.

"We won't be able to go to school so how about we go shopping?" her face lights up. I move over her and stand. She stretches out on the mattress teasing me as my hoodie barley covers her thighs.

I throw on my old shirt from my backpack and grab my phone opening it up. She stands finally and comes to where i am. She pinches the shirt between her fingers. She tugs it a bit biting her lip hard. I pinch a bit of her hair in between her fingers. 

"You look better without this." she says. A feeling comes over me. A feeling thats' between love and lust. I grin.

"You look better without this." I say pinching my hoodie. Her face goes red.

"And you look better when your asleep." My turn to go red.

She smiles. Her pearly white teeth. Her pink hair pulled back. Her eyes glitter in the sun coming between the curtains. I grab her hand pulling her back with me onto the bed. She straddles my lap as I slowly rub my hand over her back massaging her. She covers her face. I move my hands to move her hands and make her look at me.

"You are okay. Your beautiful and smart. I love all the little blushes and laughs and stuff. I'm glad your mine." She giggles and leans down. Kissing me softly. Her fingers softly graze over my jaw. I move my hands to her waist.

I don't push for more. I wouldn't want her to think I'm like every other boy. I'll wait as long as she'll take me. As long as she loves me. I love her. I can't deal losing her. But something in me thinks I'll loose her sooner than later. I have a horrible feeling that I'll mess up somehow and she'll drop me faster than Danny.

That's how I always felt. Dropped. I used girls till I met Layla. She broke me. I thought I loved her though. She used me. Tried to get clout. I dropped her all together but we still followed and liked each others photos.

Rose kisses my cheeks. I move my hands to her face making her look at me. She smiles. I move a bit of her hair. I stare at her thinking of all the things i could do with her or too her.

She smiles and i lean up kissing her. She pulls at my hoodie. A wave of guiltiness goes over me. I can't do anything with her. It'll hurt worse than Danny since she's just got in this relationship. I pull away from her.

"Rose? I can't. I can't go farther than kissing." I say closing my eyes not wanting to see her reaction.

"Why, baby?"

"I wanna wait. I don't wanna rush anything."

"Look at my face while i f**k on your waist." she says. I open my eyes to her smiling, "Baby? Talk to me."

"I don't wanna hurt you." I say looking away. She uses her finger and makes me turn my head towards her.

"You won't as long as you stay."

~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!!?