24

private messages

roseygardens:
wdyfm you know what i did tonight

toopoor:
ik gus wont be happy when he see's the vid

roseygarden:
of exactly what? i have nothing to hide from my boyfriend

toopoor:
rlly? i have the vid you dirty lying little girl

roseygarden:
the more you talk trash, it hurts you. whatever you have to say, come say it to my face instead of running away. like hot topic, you knew my name but i left you in the dust. So you can get outta here with your bs for all i care. I have to get back to making out with my boyfriend that doesnt love you anymore.

toopoor:
he'll be mine before long.

"Who you talking to baby?"Gus's asks me walking in just in shorts. His pink strands stick to his forehead. He lays in bed beside me. I squeeze my own hand because of Layla. She saw what happened. I was sure it was safe since Tracy was high and stuff and the managers were in the back of the stadium so that also left room for Danny to get clearance with the security guard and since his family is a multi-millionaire company.

"My friends Samantha from Texas. She wants me to come visit her." I lie. I delete the messages and plug my phone down on the floor to charge. Gus brushes his hair and comes to lay down beside me. I snuggle up next to him while he relaxes. He rubs slow circles on my shoulders making me relax. I look up and he looks at me and sticks his tongue out. I lean up and kiss him but he holds my cheeks to make me stay.

I sit on his lap staring into his big, brown eyes. There like little chocolates that you can eat. I pull back to lay my head on his chest. He just holds me there. I feel guilty from lying to him and I am hiding Danny from him but what if Danny does something to himself. It'll look bad against me since we did just break up. 

Thinking about it, I wonder why Danella hasn't tried anything again. It's just weird, she tried to get me to turn on Gus. She gets exposed and that's the last. What's her plan?

What's this girl, Layla, plan? Why is she so intent to be on top? Why is she trying to be with Gus so bad? I understand that Gus is popular, sweet, kind, sexy, gentle, wow...a great friend. I can go on all day. I would die for him but I just made an agreement with Danny. Why can't I let Danny go? 

He's never been there. He acted like he heard me talking but he never really did and then I find a heart in someone else then it's all about me. What about the chick he was with? Why can't he move on with her.

Gus breathing slows down and I heard him slightly snoring. I wiggle my way out of his arms to go play on my phone. Maybe me and Gus aren't meant to be.