44

Halo enters the studio early on a Saturday morning. Rose is still asleep in our room from a long night of her fawning over her purple hair.

"Looks like you enjoy Rose's hair considering I walked in And saw it messed up." She says laughing.

"Yeah, I guess you can say I gave her a lot of credit." I say smiling.

Halo sits down next to me and looks at my sheets of music.

"When did you and Rose meet?"

"Highschool. I had a crush on her for so long and when I failed 12th, I was low-key happy because I might at least get a conversation. But now we're dating and it honestly tough but amazing. "

"What do you mean tough? You got her back and y'all are happy?"

"But I feel at any second she'll realize she gave me to much."

"Like? Money? Attention?"

"Rose was an innocent girl when I met her. Now I rub off in some ways."

"Okay, Gus. The only difference I see in y'all lately is y'all being together every night. You can't spiritually, mentally, and definitely physical." She laughs and turns red.

"You dirty minded angel." I laugh.

"Bro, don't even. Me and Tracy can hear y'all all night."

"Oh please, Tracy would love to get together with you."

"He asked me on a real date. I told him to give me time to think about it." She looks at the wall with a blank face.

"I say go for it. What's life if you don't break a little bit."

"Is that why you broke Roses back recently?" I gasp.

" She loved it."

---------
I lay next to Rose again. She's still sleeping peacefully. My fingers touch her back lightly. The way she looks under my sheets makes me happy. 

I post a picture from our hair trip yesterday.

Instagram

Lil peep: my baby hotter than yours

Lil peep: my baby hotter than yours. Peep her dog Boba☺️

Comments Disabled

I kiss her forehead.

"I love you more than you will ever know. One day, you'll be mine one hundred percent."

"I love you too Gus." She grumbles into the pillow. Her head turns a second later and her green eyes flash. I lean down and kiss her hard. She grabs my neck holding me closer. I move my hands over her skin.

"I low-key wanna do something freaky but you need a shower baby." I mumble against her lips.

"Then come join me." I smile again.

-------

A/N: I'm literally so sorry ab not updating. I've been working on my gaming account. I decided to restart it and along with that I needed clips.

So do me a huge favor and follow my gaming insta @///adhdsourpatch. I will try to be active there and on here more. Thank you <3