Gone

I hope you guys like this, Its my first time writing a fanfic So pls don't hate!

He's gone.

Why?

Why did he leave her like this? Why did he leave at all? Just as Fitz and her were finally getting together, he leaves again! How could he do that to her, and her friends too!

How was she going to get through her days when she missed him so much???

How was she supposed to get closer to Fitz when he was never answering her calls anymore, and purposely avoiding her?

What was she supposed to do about Biana having anxiety from their friend group falling apart?

How could she include Tam and Linh into anything when she couldn't even get her sort of boyfriend to talk to her?

What was she supposed to do about dex hiding away in his lab?

How would she be able to get Marella to the pyrokenetic lessons she needed for the black swan when she couldn't do anything?

Here's how, lay in bed crying before and after school because nothing is going right and you don't know how to fix it and you need to reboot.

She knew that wouldn't fix anything, and crying made things worse, but she couldn't stop.

Her parents didn't like her giving up so easily. And though Grady and Edaline did their best to help, but nothing worked for long. And her friends liked her giving up even less than her parents (if possible). She's supposed to be the strong one that always knows what she's doing. The one with all the plans and great ideas.

So Biana pulls through and takes matters into her own hands.

"Sophie." Biana lightly shook her. "c'mon, we're worried about you, please get up."

"Sophie please!"

"Come on! We need our Sophie back!"

...

"okay Linh, do it." Biana sighed.

Next thing Sophie knew she was soaking wet and cold. She shivered.

"she's alive!" Biana exclaimed.

"no she's not." Sophie groaned and looked up to see Biana and Linh watching her with worried looks on their faces. Then she saw Fitz. "I didn't know you were here." she felt her face got hot.

"I'm so sorry Sophie, I'm the worst boyfriend ever." Fitz sat on her bed and embraced her. She felt her face get even hotter.

"I wish Keefe was here" She whispered, bringing more stinging tears to her eyes.

"Hey, hey, Sophie. It's alright. Please don't cry." Fitz tightened his arms around her.

Biana saw more of Sophie's tears and pulled Fitz away from her. "Sophie please don't cry anymore." She begged her friend, starting to tear up herself. She missed her bestie, and wanted her to be alright again.

She told Fitz and Linh to leave so she could talk to Sophie. Linh sent an apologetic glance her way and Fitz walked out miserably.

"Are you alright Sophie?" She asked when the others left the room.

"I-" Sophie choked down a sob and shrugged her shoulders.

Sophie could see the worry and pain in Biana's eyes. On her expression. Shoot, she could feel it even though she wasn't an empath!

"Like Keefe," Sophie's brain reminded her.

She suppressed the sadness and tangled it into a knot like Bronte had been teaching her to.

She took a shaky breath and told Biana she was fine, but she wanted to be alone.

"I don't think that's a good idea right now Sophie."

"And why not?"

"Because you're depressed Sophie! Keefe isn't here to crack jokes, or make fun of you and Fitz, or make you blush like mad, and it's taking a huge toll on you! I'm worried about you Sophie. What's going on in your head?"

"I don't want to talk about it." She mumbled.

"Well your going to have to! Talk to me! Let me help you Sophie! Please!"

"I- I just really, really, really miss Keefe. Things just aren't the same without him."

"I'm sorry Sophie, have you tried reaching out to him?"

She couldn't say yes, because she hadn't. She didn't want to know why he left. But now she just wanted him to come back. Their friend group needed him.

Sophie's silence had told Biana enough.

"You haven't tried to reach him?!?"

"No..."

"Why not!?"

"I didn't want to know why he left, I thought it would be too painful..."

"Sophie..." Biana's voice was much softer now, "Reach out to him. He probably misses you too. I'll leave you alone while you do. I'm going home, and taking Linh with me. However, I'm leaving Fitz. You two need to talk."

"Kay. Thanks Biana."

"Always."

The two exchanged smiles, and Biana left.

Once Biana's left the room, Sophie let's a few tears slip down her cheeks while taking deep shaky breaths. When she's decided she's prepared enough, she closes her eyes and opens her mind, and listens. She can't hear Keefe, so she tries to get him to hear her.

"Keefe, if your listening, I need you to know that I miss you. A lot. And so does everyone else. Even Tam. Sandor and all my other cool new body guards are telling me to tell you to get your butt back here already, they miss you too. I think Grady might even miss you the tiniest bit. Anyway, I really need you to come home and make fun of Fitz and I, make me blush because that's your favorite game, eat all my mallow melt because that's just how you are. But I'm not the only one who needs you. Tam has been too nice and it's freeking us all out, Fitz has been avoiding all of us, Dex has been cooped up in his lab, Biana has anxiety now, and Linh has been trying to keep us all glued together. But it isn't working. We're all separating. And I'm letting everyone down by not being on top of things. I've been distracted. I need to get Marella to her pyrokenetic classes with Fintan, but I've been too busy crying. So please Keefe, if you can hear me, come home. We miss you. I miss you."