Mallow melt and tissues

Hey everyone! If you're reading this thank you so much! I really appreciate comments and votes so don't forget to do that! Thanks everyone! ❤️

Sophie and Biana sat on the floor crying for what seemed like hours.

Sophie wasn't quite sure why Biana was crying, but she went with it since crying with another person beats crying on your own.

Eventually Edaline walked in on their crying. She became extremely concerned about the two girls, however she didn't ask any questions and went to make them some mallow melt.

Biana had grabbed tissues a while ago and they were both constantly drying tears and blowing their noses.

"Biana." Sophie suddenly spoke.

"Sophie." Biana acknowledge.

"How long have you known?"

"I found out yesterday. I caught him kissing her. I'm so sorry Sophie, he's such an idiot." The brunette scolded.

"No. I'm an idiot. I should have paid better attention to the signs."

"No Sophie. This is not your fault. You deserve way better than him."

"It's partially my fault Biana," Sophie turned to look at her friend. "I wasn't talking to him and I wasn't paying attention to him and he didn't feel loved. He wanted to feel loved, needed to." Sophie reasoned.

"No he didn't. I've talked to him about it and he said it was not your fault in any way!" Exclaimed Biana.

"So what made him cheat? I know you know, please tell me."

"I..." Biana's voice broke before she gathered the words she needed to say and blurted out, "He really really liked you but, in his words exactly, 'I was bored, and in a bad state of mind. And she was there when Sophie wasn't there.'"

Sophie looked away from her friend and blinked hard, trying not to cry anymore, but blinking wasn't working. With a quivering lip and shaky breaths she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

When she got to the bathroom, her heart broke even more. He was bored of her? She was boring? Did he ever actually want to be with her? She must be too ugly, or too prone to being hurt. Or too clumsy. Didn't he say he would always stand by her? Maybe she was too weird for him. But didn't he also say they needed a little more weird in their lives? Horrible thoughts clouded her mind as well as millions of depressing, unanswered questions.

She cried on the bathroom floor a while longer, before deciding she would try and contact Keefe again.

"Keefe?" She pushed out of her mind. "I'm not sure if you can hear me, but I won't give up on you. Not yet. I really need you right now, and I wish you were here to help me through a tiny problem right now. Me and Fitz just broke up. He cheated on me with some girl on your guy's level. I, I know you probably can't hear this... But I'm trying to make it so you do..." Sophie sighed softly, "I'm going to leave the bathroom now, talk later Keefe."

"Stay strong." She told herself, and headed out of her bathroom back to Biana, who was stress eating mallow melt.

Sophie walked over to the plate and grabbed a piece. She savored the sweet taste in her mouth, after all, mallow melt was her favorite treat.

"Biana, I need some advice."

"Sure Sophie. Anything."

"What do I do now?"

Biana thought for a minute, then sighed, "You follow your heart Sophie."

Sophie pondered what Biana had told her for a moment, before asking, "But if my heart is in a million different pieces, what part do I follow?"

                               💔