sweatshirt?

Sophie woke up in her bed feeling so much better than she had the other day. Keefe made her feel happy, at least more than she had been.

Speaking of Keefe, where was he?

Sophie sat up and looked around her room, eventually looking over the side of her bed where Keefe was sleeping on the floor.

The thought of him sleeping on the floor in her room just to make sure she was okay, made her smile a real smile.

Not the fake one she'd plastered on since Fitz. A real, genuine, Sophie smile. And it felt so good. But, it also felt strange.

She felt okay for the first time in a long time, and she wasn't sure what to do now.

Sophie was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize Keefe had woke up until he spoke.

"You alright Foster? You seem to be admiring me more than usual." He smirked at her.

She quickly shook her head to snap herself out of her thoughts, and replied, "Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be. I'm fine. Totally fine. Completely. In fact I'm more than fine. I'm A-Okay."

Keefe made a weird face at her, but said "Okay." And stood up to stretch.

Sophie's mind was bugging her to ask why Keefe slept on the floor over her nice, comfy, bed. It was big enough for both of them to sleep in without even touching each other.

She was broken out of her thoughts again from Keefe tapping her forehead, "You sure you're alright there Foster? What's going on up there?"

Sophie blinked a few times before replying, "Yep, I'm all good. Just... Thinking."

"About?"

"You."

Keefe smirked and she realized how weird that must have sounded without clarification. Suddenly her face was on fire.

"I mean, as in why you didn't sleep on the bed! You slept on the floor which was probably very uncomfortable and my bed is huge so it would have been fine, plus it's much more comfortable than the floor so..." She trailed off, looking down.

Keefe was trying not to laugh at her, but he ended up giggling anyway.

Sophie threw a pillow at him while her face flushed even brighter red.

Keefe mocked fake hurt, putting a hand on his chest and gasping, "Foster! You did not just throw a pillow at me. The Keefe scencen, who saved you from undeniable misery when he came back from the forbidden cities to... I should not have said that." He said the last part more seriously than the rest.

"You were in the forbidden cities?"

"I... I should not have said that. You're not supposed to know that."

"Well you did, and now I do. So do tell what you were doing in the forbidden cities."

"You know Sophie, curiosity killed the cat." He smirked at her.

Little did he know she read an amazing book with a comeback to that exact line. "Satisfaction brought it back, now spill." She said with a smirk of her own. She'd been wanting to use that line since she read of it, but nobody knew human phrases.

Ha. Keefe knows now.

"You've been wanting to use that forever haven't you?"

"Maybe... Don't side track me, spill!"

"Sophie I need you to understand that I truly want to tell you, but I can't." He told her.

She did believe him, she just wasn't happy that he wouldn't share with her.