Be mine?

Guys, I'm SUCH a horrible updater. I'm not even cheering at the moment, since we're on off season, and yet I still don't update regularly 😖 IM SO SORRY!! I probably won't stop irregularly updating though... Anyway, leave me feedback please. I love hearing what you have to say ! Also don't forget to vote :)) much love ❤️

A couple months had gone by of Keefe and Sophie hanging out all the time, and now that it was their break from school they'd be hanging out even more.

Sophie had passed her finals (yay!) So she could basically do whatever she wanted to whenever she wanted to, as long as her bodyguards followed.

She and Keefe had gotten super close, and the rest of their group had pretty much gotten back together. Even Fitz, since Sophie ended up forgiving him to get rid of any possible drama.

None of them hung out with Fitz often, as he was usually with Cattia, but also Tam, Dex, and Keefe sorta hated him for what he'd put Sophie through.

Anyway, their group was drifting from each other, but Sophie made sure to hangout with all of them every now and again. She didn't want to loose all her friends.

Biana never let Sophie drift far from her, they were still super close.

And a frequent conversation between the two would be, "So when's he going to ask you to be his girlfriend?"

Going for both her and Keefe, but also Biana and Dex.

Sophie loved that the two of them had started liking each other, cause she thought they were just perfect!

And they were, cause Dex had asked Biana to be his girlfriend a couple weeks before.

And Keefe still hadn't asked Sophie.

One time he may have come close, but then hesitated and decided against it. At least she thought.

See they were going for a walk up to Callas tree, the cool summer breeze ensuring they don't become too warm, and they were talking about what they wanted in the future.

Sophie told him how she wanted two or three kids, and a nice big house where they could run around and play until their hearts content.

She wanted to teach them how to play basequest, along with some other fun Elvin games. But she also wanted to teach them some human games, such as sardines or ghost in the graveyard.

Then Keefe went on to say that her plan sounds perfect and that they'd have to work on it.

Sophie looked at him for a second, thinking she might be dreaming. There's no way he wanted that too, and with her?

But maybe he did...

When Keefe looked at her, she looked away, blushing profusely.

He chuckled at her, and he could probably tell exactly what she was feeling, but didn't want to say anything and embarrass her more.

Or maybe he did, cause he continued on to say how she would make a great mom and would definitely need to teach him how to parent.

Then Keefe grabbed her hand and stopped them from walking, pulled her towards him and hesitated for a second. Then decide against doing whatever it was he was going to do, and suggested they keep walking.

Sophie was baffled, but didn't say anything about it. She just nodded and  looked down as they kept walking up to Callas beautiful tree.

Sophie could feel Keefe's gaze on her a lot of the way up, but she was so disappointed that she refused to look up at him.

Once the two reached the top of the hill and sat under the tree, Keefe pulled her into his lap and just held her.

So they stayed like that and talked the rest of the day, until Keefe walked her home and then lightlept away.

She went inside so defeated, she totally thought he was going to ask her then, and she would have said yes!

Maybe he didn't think she would, maybe she needed to do something to show him she would love to be with him.

Love to be able to call him her boyfriend.

And love for her to be his.

Sophie couldn't imagine life with anyone else as her significant other.

Which was a little scary, but so incredibly amazing.

So Sophie went to bed, thinking of any possible way to prove to Keefe she was all his and nobody else's, and had no doubt in her mind she wanted him.

                                ~~

A couple weeks had gone by, and Sophie hadn't seen Keefe. She hailed him everyday and they talked for hours, but he never came over or anything. He said he was busy doing a project, but she couldn't know what it was.

Then one day, out of the blue, Keefe showed up at her door at around 6pm asking her to follow him.

But also to put a blindfold on.

Sophie hadn't seen him in weeks, so of course she said ok and had Keefe help her put on the stupid thing.

Sophie was having a hard time walking half way up the hill, so Keefe grabbed her and scooped her into his arms, carrying her the rest of the way up.

Once Sophie and Keefe were at the top of the hill, he took the blindfold off of her eyes.

Sophie gasped at the sight in front of her, he had set up fairy lights all around Callas tree, with a cute little tent underneath with lots of blankets and pillows inside.

There were snacks outside the tent and a cute little fire pit a safe distance away from everything else.

When Sophie turned around to face Keefe, he was holding a necklace with a K hanging off it.

She looked up at him in confusion, but he just smiled down at her.

The Keefe told her that he'd liked her forever and had been waiting for so long to ask her if she'd be his girlfriend, but didn't know how.

He wanted it to be perfect and figured this would be it.

Then Keefe told Sophie that even if there are days they don't see each other, he'd always be with her, especially if she wore his necklace.

"So," he said, "be mine?"