Cheater!?

Hey Everyone! I hope you like this sofar And keep reading. If you have suggestions on what should happen please do comment! Don't be a silent reader!

"UGH!" Sophie shouted, flopping backwards onto her bed frustrated. She had just checked to see if Keefe could hear her again, and if he was saying anything.

He wasn't.

Just as she was about to try again, Fitz walked in.

           ~A few minutes earlier~

Biana walked out of Sophie's room and told Linh she'd meet her outside havenfield. She then looked me dead in the eye, and I knew what she was going to say before she even said it.

"You have to tell her. No more waiting Fitz, she deserves to know." she ordered.

"Biana now is not the best time! You've seen how she's been recently right? I can't tell her! Not yet." The boy looked down at his shoes, gloomily.

"Tell her." Biana spoke once more before leaving.

"UGH!" Fitz heard Sophie shouted in frustration.

"Here goes nothing." He told himself.

                   ~present time~

"Hey Sophie, are you alright?"

She took a deep breath and nodded her head.

"Uh, Sophie, can we uh... Can we talk."

"Sure." She said, with a confused look on her face.

"So uh... You... You have to promise me that you won't hate me, ok?"

"What did you do?" She asked, fear evident in her expression.

"I... I, uh... I just need you to say you won't hate me, please." He was nervous now, he didn't want to lose her.

"Fitz, you're scaring me, what happened."

"Just, don't hate me." He took a deep breath and blurted out, "I ate your mallow melt."

Sophie gasped in horror, "How DARE you!" She was so relieved it was nothing too bad.

Then they laughed. And they hugged. And when they were hugging Fitz sighed slightly and let his face fall to sadness. However, when they pulled away he was smiling again.

And then Biana appeared by the door to Sophie's room and yelled, "FITZROY AVERY VACKER! I told you to tell her!!!"

"Biana, I thought you left with Linh." Fitz rubbed his face and gave a heavy sigh.

"FITZ! You have to tell her!"

"Tell me what?" Sophie was feeling very confused, and very worried.

"Biana what are you even doing here?" Fitz asked, still rubbing his face.

"I'm here because when you tell Sophie what you need to tell her she's going to need a friend!"

"What am I being told!?" Sophie asked again.

"Fitz if you don't tell her, I... I will." Biana said, clearly frustrated.

"Ok, just... Just, leave us alone. I need for us to be alone for this."

Biana nods and walks out of Sophie's room in silence, closing the door behind her.

"Fitz I swear if you don't tell me what you actually need to tell me."

"Sophie... I'm so, so sorry."

"What? Fitz what? Why are you sorry?"

"I... This is so hard to say. I want you to know how much I regret what I've done... And wish that it never happened. I need you to understand that, ok?"

"Fitz what are you trying to tell me?"

"I also need you to know that I was thinking of you the entire time and I... I really do like you a lot Sophie."

"Fitz... What- no." Realization suddenly hit, harder than a bus hit Regina George, and she started to cry. "No, no, no, no."

"I'm so sorry Sophie."

"Who?"

"What?"

"Who?"

"Who what?"

"Who was... Who was better than me?" Her voice cracked on the word "better."

"Sophie it's not like that." Fitz tried to reason.

"Yes Fitz, it is like that. I just... I want to know who. And why. Why wasn't I good enough for you?" Sophie was trying to keep the tears flowing down her cheeks away, but it wasn't working.

Fitz hated to see he like this. "Sophie." He said, leaning in to embrace her, but she pulled away.

"No Fitz, you don't get to hug me anymore. You... You hurt me, even though you promised you never would." She looked him straight in the eyes, begging to know why he would break her heart, and his promise.

"I..." He ran a hand through his hair and let out a quick breath, "I was in a tough place Sophie. Everything was falling apart with Keefe not here, and I was hurting. So I kissed a girl, who wasn't you. I'm so sorry Sophie."

Sophie felt her heart shatter into millions of tiny pieces, and she stood up from her bed real fast so she could take a step away from her boyfriend- no. Her ex-boyfriend. They were over. She just needed to know one more thing. "Who was she?"

"Sophie, please sit back down. Let's talk this through."

"No! We don't talk things through anymore Fitz! You cheated on me! Who was she?"

Fitz looked torn. And regretful. And extremely depressed. "Cattia." He finally spoke.

"Cattia." Sophie repeated.

"What are you thinking Sophie?"

"That you need to leave. That we're over. That I feel broken."

"Sophie-"

"I don't hate you Fitz. But I'm not sure if I can ever look at you the same."

"So we're not a couple anymore? We're over before we really started?"

"You made a choice Fitz. It was her, or me. You chose her."

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Sophie."

Then Fitz left, looking absolutely devastated. And Sophie fell to the floor and cried.

Biana came in eventually and cried with her, and did her best to pick up the broken pieces of the blondes heart, but it was an impossible task. There were just too many.

                                💔