can you imagine?

Omg it's been SO LONG since I've posted an update for this! I'm so sorry to all of you who've been waiting forever and ever😖 I've been swamped 😬 I'm trying to figure out how I want to end this, and soon, because of how long it takes me to update 😂 and I'm also trying to ensure that it's decently good 💀 I've fixed a couple things in previous chapters 😁go check them out so you're all caught up 😚 love you guys tons and enjoy 😘

The next morning Sophie woke up slightly groggy, and then realized that she wasn't in her bed.

She also realized she had Keefe trapping her in her spot, since his arms were around her.

Unfortunately the two had to go to school today, and that meant they needed to get ready.

Sophie was trying to figure out how she could possibly wake up the sleeping boy next to her, when he stirred in his sleep a bit.

"Keefe" Sophie whispered at him.

Keefe moved his head a bit, and then stopped.

"No, Keefe! Wake up please, we have school."

"Mmhmmm" Keefe grumbled into Sophie's neck.

"Hey, come on! We're almost on break, I need to go and review, finals are right around the corner!"

"Ugh, you're no fun" Keefe told her.

"Boohoo, get up, come on now"

"Fine, but not cause you're telling me to. Because I'm choosing to" Keefe told her with his nose pointed up.

Sophie giggled at him and went to the bathroom to get ready.

She also found a spare toothbrush for Keefe, just incase he wanted to get ready here.

By the time she left the bathroom, Keefe was gone.

He left her a note saying he went home because he wasn't going to school. He had something else to do and he'd talk to her later.

How unfair! She had to go to school but he didn't.

Sophie sighed.

Let's get this day over with, I'm already exhausted. She thought to herself.

Sophie went downstairs to get some breakfast, and as she came down Grady made sure she knew that he wasn't happy about Keefe spending the night again.

"I don't like that boy having his hands around you and snuggling up with you all night" Grady huffed.

She said she knew, but it wasn't planned.

Sophie told him the two accidentally fell asleep in their fort, and it will probably happen again so she wasn't going to say it won't.

Grady didn't look pleased about that, but he didn't argue. He just grumbled a lot.

So Sophie ignored him and went to get some food for breakfast, and then lightlept to Foxfire for school.

~~~~~~~~~time skippy thing~~~~~~~~~

When Sophie got home, she was extremely tired. She immediately went to her room and changed out of her very uncomfortable uniform, and into Keefe's very comfy sweatshirt.

It smells just like him Sophie thought to herself.

When she was done thinking of Keefe, she got started on the homework and review stuff for the upcoming tests.

When Sophie was about an hour in, Keefe hailed to talk.

So they talked for some time, and he helped her with anything she may have needed help with.

When she was finished she told him she was going to hang up and call back once she was done getting ready for bed.

So she did just that.

And then she called him back.

He answered right away of course, and they talked and talked and talked, for hours on end.

Edaline came in and told her dinner was ready at one point, and she should come downstairs.

Then Edaline saw Keefe on the imparter, and told him to join them for dinner at some point.

"I'd love to, thanks Edaline" he told her with a smile on his face.

Sophie smiled at the thought of Keefe having dinner with her family.

When Edaline left the room and she said bye to Keefe, she crawled into bed and imagined what it'd be like if she and Keefe were married one day.

She imagined the house they'd be in, the kids they'd have, pets too maybe.

Then she imagined having their friends over for mini dinner parties, just for fun.

The amazing time they'd all have together, all the laughter and smiling.

She imagined Keefe and her old and wrinkly, even though that would never actually happen.

She imagined Keefe taking care of all the bumps and bruises she'd get in the future, because she was a klutz.

She imagined watching her kids grow up, seeing them do well on their finals, talking about friends and bringing their love interests home for her and Keefe to meet.

Sophie knew she was getting way ahead of herself, but...

Can you imagine?