Dreams...

Sophie woke up from her nap feeling slightly flirty, but she took a cold shower and pushed the feeling away.

She realized she had napped for a while, and it was dinner time.

Sophie heard a commotion from downstairs, meaning there were people over, and got dressed quickly.

As she was heading down the stairs, she recalled her dream. She had the dream once before, but she couldn't figure out why she was having it again.

Sophie had dreamt of blue eyed boys and alicorns. This time, however, her dream was much more clear, as she wasn't given any sedatives.

The boy in her dream was Keefe, and they were riding on Silveny. They were riding through the night sky, his arms wrapped around her. He had told her he really cares about her that night, and she believed him. She still believes him. He also promised to take care of her, and he never stopped really. She remembered the night so clearly through her dream.

She blushed thinking of their close proximity the night He went with her to get her abilities back.

That was the night she first felt something for Keefe, and her dream had made her feel it all over again.

Not that Sophie didn't feel that way now, because she definitely does.

Her dream was all quickened heartbeats and Keefe and pure joy and bliss and Keefe and Silveny. Did she say Keefe already?

Well Keefe was for sure a big part of it.

When hasn't he been a big part of things though? Especially her life.

He's just extremely important. Especially to Sophie.

Keefe brought found her in the middle of nowhere the one time and made her smile.

He's always made her smile.

Except when he left.

But he won't leave again.

He wouldn't put her through that again, and if he had to go he'd at least say goodbye.

Duh, he liked her. Keefe Sencen liked her, Sophie Foster.

Sophie didn't realize she was at the bottom step, and tried to take another one, causing her to fall into the arms of Keefe.

Sophie was shocked that he was here, but curious as well.

Hadn't he left earlier?

Why was he back?

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Keefe told her with a wink. Sophie then realized she'd been staring, and blushed again.

She looked down in embarrassment, but Keefe moved closer and whispered in her ear, "You've got to be more careful, Foster. Can't have you falling for me that easily."

Sophie looked up at him with her cheeks even redder than before, and saw Keefe smirking his stupid little smirk.

She ignored him and looked around to see what the commotion was. She didn't see anything though.

"Everyone just left, but I wanted to see you before I headed out."

Sophie turned to look at Keefe, "you wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, of course. Didn't you get my note?" He looked confused.

Sophie didn't answer. She just smiled up at him and moved closer to hug him. Keefe immediately wrapped his arms around her, and held her close.

Sophie could feel his heart beating faster than usual, and realized it was because of her.

She smiled and squeezed him tightly, before letting go. She looked up at him and asked, "Wanna hangout?"

"Always," he told her.

The pair ran upstairs and plopped onto Sophie's bed.

"Who was here?" Sophie asked Keefe.

"Just a couple of people. Your parents friends I think." Keefe told her.

"Mm, ok."

Sophie and Keefe stared at the ceiling for a couple minutes, until Keefe randomly asked, "wanna build a fort?"

"A fort? Like with pillows and blankets and all?"

"Well duh, we're not going to build fort Knox or anything like that."

"Well yeah but, that's such a human thing to do." Sophie laughed.

"Ok fine, we don't have to" Keefe said in a fake, snobby voice.

"No no no! Let's build a fort." Sophie said smiling.

So they got to work.

Once they finished, the settled in and talked for a while.

Then Sophie started to doze off a bit, until she entered yet another glorious, Keefe filled dream.