Tickles

"SOPHIE?" Edaline called the blonde from downstairs.

Sophie jumped in Keefe's arms, causing the boy to wake up as well.

"Crap," Sophie said with wide eyes, she didn't realize the two of them had fallen asleep together.

What would Grady and Edaline think?

"Sophie? Come- what? Why are you looking at me like that?" Keefe scrunched his eyebrows at the wide eyed girl sitting straight up.

They heard footsteps coming up the stairs to Sophie's room, and suddenly Keefe's eyes widened too.

"Crap," he said.

The two teens eyes met, and Sophie suddenly darted out of the fort, but accidentally tripped on a pillow.

Keefe went to her side to ensure she was ok, but Edaline and Grady saw them.

Edaline squeeled and pulled Grady out of the room, telling the two to ignore their presence since they'd be downstairs.

Grady didn't look very happy about this, and was glaring daggers at Keefe.

Sophie's face was tomato red, and it didn't help that Keefe was smirking just above her.

"You good there Foster?"

"Fine," she told him and looked away.

"Awh, Foster, don't be embarrassed!" Keefe teased her.

Sophie just blushed more, still looking away.

"Foosstteerrrrrr," Keefe dragged out.

He then got a very cheeky look on his face, and Sophie figured out what it meant and tried to get away.

However, her getaway attempts were failed, as Keefe ended up grabbing her hips and pulling her back to him, only to tickle her relentlessly.

She kicked and screamed and laughed along with him, begged him to stop cause her stomach was aching from laughing so hard.

After a while, Keefe got bored of tickling her, and pulled her back into the fort with him.

He ended up falling asleep again, and Sophie not long after.