Kinda Keefe POV?

Sophie and Keefe woke up near dinner time, so with tired eyes they made their way of the fort.

Lucky for the pair, Edaline had conjured some dinner up for them to eat.

"Good mornight Foster." Keefe smirked.

"Mornight?" Sophie raised an eyebrow at the boy.

"Yes, mornight. Yaknow, a combo of good morning and goodnight since you say good morning when you wake up, and goodnight when it's late."

"Okay Keefe. Good mornight." She said giggling.

Keefe sent her a cheesey smile, and they dug into the food.

When they finished, Sophie linked her mind to her adoptive mother's, and asked for her to conjure the empty plates away.

Edaline must have got the message pretty quickly, because the plates were gone in ten seconds tops.

"How's life Foster?" Keefe randomly asked.

"Life's pretty great right now Keefe, and for you?" The brown eyed elf answered.

"Awesome." He grinned at her.

They stayed just smiling at each other for a bit, but then Keefe closed the distance between them to embrace Sophie in a heartwarming hug.

He had missed Sophie while he was in the forbidden cities.

And he wanted to tell her that all he'd thought about while he was there, was her.

He couldn't though.

Not yet at least.

The timing isn't right.

She's still healing.

Faster than she would be without Keefe.

But still, it takes time.

So he's just be there as a kind of more than friend until she was ready for more.

Which Keefe wished Sophie would hurry up with that, he desperately wanted to kiss her.

And call her his.

He just wants her, all of her flaws and imperfections that he thought were absolutely perfect in every way.

But for now he'd just embrace her in his strong arms, helping her heal more and more.

"I missed you Keefe."

"I missed you too Foster."

"Never leave again okay?"

"Alright Foster."

"I'll miss you way too much, more than this time. Which is a lot, cause I was kinda a train wreck..."

Keefe chuckled at Sophie's choice of words, she was so cute.

Keefe let go of Sophie to drag her back to the fort so they could enjoy each other's company.

"Are you going to got a matchmaking packet?" Sophie asked at one point.

"Dunno, are you?"

Sophie shrugged, "I'm not sure, I'm kind of nervous even thinking about it..." Sophie trailed off.

"We should get them at the same time." Keefe suggested.

"I don't know..."

"C'mon Foster, it'll be fun."

"Ok fine." Sophie playfully rolled her eyes and smiled, causing Keefe to launch forward with tickle hands.

Sorry it's been so long babes! I haven't had an of day in ages, and I decided to write a bit vs do discuss even though I've got a test this Thursday and Friday... So yeah enjoy loves!