proposal

Ok so I decided to write mini parts for a couple things off in the future, cause why not :) enjoy!

Biana was finishing the last touches on Sophie's makeup when the doorbell rang.

"Sophie! It's for you!" The girls heard from downstairs.

"This is it!" Biana squeeled to her best friend.

"It is," Sophie smiled back at Biana.

Tonight was the night, she was sure of it, Keefe would pop the question tonight.

Sophie got all dolled up, with the help of Biana, and she felt so pretty.

The blonde beauty was wearing her hair in a half up half down style, her hair clipped back with a bedazzled hair clip. She was wearing a simple skin tight grey dress ending just above mid thigh accentuating her curves. Sophie layered a light blue jean jacket over to stay warm, and had the necklace Keefe gave her around her neck.

She had neutral eye shadow on and medium pink lips, Biana had put highlighter on her cheeks and nose and patted on a gentle blush, that would naturally increase later.

"We're done, she'll be right down!" Biana called, taking one last look at Sophie before shooing her out to go meet Keefe.

As Sophie made her way down the stairs, Sophie could see Keefe and Grady softly speaking, and Edaline beaming up at her as she was coming down the stairs.

"Sophie, you look stunning!" Edaline gushed, smiling and holding onto Grady who was now smiling up at his daughter.

Then she saw Keefe, He was wearing nice black pants and black loafers. He had on a nice light blue long sleeve button down shirt that made his eyes pop out.

His hair was it's usual spikey mess, but slightly moussed to be neater.

Keefes eyes scanned Sophie, taking her in and making her blush.

"You look beautiful," Keefe whispered in her ear when she got downstairs and stood by him. He then kissed her cheek, said bye to her parents and Biana, and held the door open for her as they left.

Keefe pulled out a leaping crystal Sophie had never seen before, and she was sure her leapmaster didn't have.

"Where's that going to take us?" She questioned, making Keefe smirk.

"You'll just have to wait and see." He winked at her, causing Sophie's cheeks to heat up again.

~~

After light leaping, the couple formed in an alley.

Sophie shot Keefe a confused look, but he just kissed her cheek and led her out onto the sidewalk.

It took Sophie a moment to realize where they were, but as soon as she did her eyes widened.

She looked at Keefe in awe, her eyes asking the questions she couldn't form with words.

"Well if you must know," Keefe teased, "I used a favor the council owed me."

"Wow," Sophie laughed. "So, what are we doing here exactly?"

"We're going out to eat," Keefe smiled down at her.

"But we don't have any money," Sophie laughed again.

"You don't, I do though," Keefe told her, very proudly.

Oh yeah, this is it

~~

Le Jules Verne was the restaurant they were eating at, with a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower.

Keefe and Sophie were talking about how crazy it is that they're right by the Eiffel Tower, when a waiter came by.

"Puis-je prendre votre commande?" The waiter asked the pair, bringing over some champagne for them.

Keefe gave Sophie a confused look, so she translated for him.

"He asked for our orders," Sophie told Keefe, then turned to the waiter and replied,"Oui, nous prendrons deux salades hachées avec croûtons et vinaigrette ranch s'il vous plaît."

The waiter nodded, writing down their order and walked away with an, "Aucun problème."

"What'd you order?" Keefe asked, confusion written all over his face.

"Two salads with croutons and ranch."

"All that gibberish was that???"

Sophie giggled at his astonished face, being a polyglot was a big help.

"Oh and, what's a crouton?"

Oh boy...

~~

After dinner, Sophie and Keefe went to the Eiffel Tower to take some pictures with a polaroid camera they got from a gift shop across the road.

They ended up using all of the film, so they bought a small bag to put the camera in and their pictures.

Sophie and Keefe went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower as the sun was setting, and the view was breathtaking.

Looking over the city of Paris as the sun was setting was just perfect. The golden sun going down over the city turning the sky all different colors.

Sophie turned around to say something to Keefe, but he was down on one knee with a ring in his hand.

Sophie gasped and covered her mouth with her hands, tears starting to well in her eyes.

FINALLY

"Sophie, I know you've been through a lot with relationships, and that it was difficult for you in the beginning, but we've come so far now and I really can't imagine life without you in it. I want everything life has to offer with you, and I'm hoping you want that with me too. Would you do me the honor, of becoming my wife?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sophie excitedly exclaimed, tears leaving her eyes and staining her cheeks.

She'd been waiting for this forever, and it was finally happening!

Keefe smiled from ear to ear, jumping up and pulling her into his arms. Spinning around with Sophie, he pulled her in for a kiss.

When they pulled away both of them had the biggest smiles in their faces, and anyone could tell they were overwhelmed with happiness and excitement.

They were going to spend the rest of their lives together!!