Chapter 15

School is starting to annoy me. I mean I love learning and all but the Bimbos have taken to following my brothers whenever they can, and along with them me.

After school, Lucy and Lynn and I head to their favorite coffee shop. I order a hot chocolate and jumbo lemon cupcake.

"I cannot wait for Grey's Anatomy to come back!" Lynn exclaims as we sit down with out goodies. I am about to inhale the treats in front of me but remember I should make an effort to eat pleasantly in front of my new friends so I eat slowly.

"Me too!" Lacy shouts happily, and turns to me, "please tell me you watch Grey's?"

They know my parents are surgeons, Carter told our friends today and I was glad he did.

"No, it resonates to closely to home and it hurts too much to watch," I stare down at my cupcake.

Lucy sympathetically places her hand on my shoulder, "that's okay, we can talk about something else. Lynn how are you an Clint doing?"

"Really well, actually, he's planning a surprise for our anniversary Sunday and I'm super excited," Lynn gushes.

"That is so cute! I wish I had that," Lacy sighs.

"Well, you could finally work up the courage and ask Will out," I tease and take a large gulp of yumminess.

Lacy's eyes grow wide, "I have no idea what you're talking about! Will and I are friends."

"Come on Lucy, Ara's been here for, what three days now, and even she notices, you are head over heels for that boy," Lynn scolds her.

"He doesn't see me that way," Lucy huffs sadly and runs her hand through her hair.

"Yes, he does, Lu! He's been in love with you since, like kindergarten. That's why he's never had a girlfriend, he's waiting for you!" Lynn confirms.

"I'm waiting for him to do something!" Lucy cries.

"If I were you, I'd just go up to him and tell him how I feel," I sip my hot chocolate.

Lucy narrowed her eyes at me, "Really?"

"Yes! If I had solid proof that a guy I was pining over-" I start but Lucy sharply cuts me off.

"I am not pining over him," she protests.

"Yes you are!" Lynn and I exclaim together.

"Anyways, if I had proof, and you do, then I would go take my chances," I insist.

"But what if it ruins our friendship?" Lucy asks, worriedly.

"What if it strengths it?" I suggset. She contemplates for a minute.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm going to do this," She laughs at herself and Lynn and I share victorious smiles.

My phone buzzes and I look down to see a text from Carter.

Will invited Clinton & me over to his house post practice. U & the girls in?

I look up and relay the invitation to the girls. Lynn taps the table excitedly.

"Lu, this is your chance to get with Will," Lynn happily exclaims. Lucy nods her head in agreement.

Sounds good how's Ry doin?

Carter quickly responds back.

Absolutely killing it Ara! His shot at captain looks good. Will told coach he wants to step down and give the position to Ryder. Coach is going to decide by the end of the week.

I jump in my seat excitedly.

That's fantastic! Do u guys want anything from the coffee shop we went to last wed?

Bluberry muffin for me & Ry probs wants the caramel latte he got last time & a cinnamon bun.

K cool. U got it.

Practice ends in forty mins, you should get back soon.

Will do. See u soon.

I look up from my phone, "We should get going soon, I'm going to order some stuff for my brothers,"

"Oh Clinton will probably want something too," Lynn stands up.

"And Will," Lucy agrees. Lynn and I exchange smirks and Lucy's cheeks flame up, "Oh shut up."

We stand in line and order the stuff for the boys. Once we receive our orders, we happily march back to school and to the football field. We catch the end of practice and Ryder's doing spectacular. Like Carter said. 

We make our way to where Carter is situated and I hand him his muffin.

"Thanks Ara!" he thanks happily.

"You're welcome," I return my gaze to the field.  When practice ends, Will, Clinton, and Ryder jog over and we present them with their treats.

Clinton gives Lynn a huge kiss while Will hugs Lacy and Ryder messes with my hair. My friends have found love and I have brothers who tease me. Sounds about right.

"We're going to go shower real quick and then get going," Will says.

"I can drop them off at your place if you guys have another ride," Ryder offers.

"Yeah, that'd be great man," Clinton smiles.

We part ways and Ryder follows Lucy's directions to Will's house. It's on the other side of town and the houses are spaced widely apart. I didn't know cities could have such big houses. There's even a gate with a security guard in front of it!

Lucy rolls down the back seat window," Hi Pete! We're here to hang out with Will, who will be in any minute now."

"Good afternoon Miss. Lucy, I'll let you lot in right away," The security guard, Pete, smiles and opens the gate.

"Thanks Pete!" Lucy calls out and Ryder drives through the long driveway up to Will's house. Or mansion I should say. House Mansion.  

We pile out of the car and wave Ryder goodbye who promises to pick us up when we're ready. As Ryder pulls out of the drive, Will and Clinton come in, driven by Clinton. Clinton parks and Will steps out.

"Welcome to Williams Manor!" Will greets us. We laugh and follow Will inside. The interior of the house mansion is more extraordinary than the exterior. It compares heavily to the inside of Leo DiCaprio's house in the Great Gatspy.

Will orders a staff member, there are many working around the 'estate', as he called it, to bring us food to the game room. Will leads the way to the game room and he has literally every kind of game you can imagine in here.

Over the next hour, we play games and have a blast. I slay Carter in ping pong, much to everyone's amusement, and Clinton destroys Lynn in Mario Kart, she kept falling off the Rainbow Road.

The pizza finally arrives and we shovel wonderful food down our throats. Lucy asks Will to go with her to grab drinks for us and he agrees. Lynn and I exchange glances and hold our laughter in. Go Lucy!

I have an overwhelming urge to pee and Clinton gives me the explicit directions that "it's somewhere in the hall, just open random doors until you find it."

I enter the hall and start opening doors. I've hit three guest rooms, two maid closets, and no bathrooms. I'm about to open another door when Cole emerges from it.

I jump back and shout in surprise.

"What are you doing!" We scream at each other.

Unedited & Thanks for reading!!! I have a bunch of exciting stuff coming up that I can't wait to get to.