Chapter 45

I woke up blissful.
"Ara we're gonna be late!" Carter throws a pillow at my face and then runs out of the room. I sit up and rub my eyes and shake my head at the idiot. I hurry through my morning routine and scurry downstairs.

Cole is leaning against the counter in all his glory. He's chewing a piece of toast and scrunching his eyes at his phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. He looks up and smiles at me and shakes his head.

"Nothing, princess, you ready to go?" he asks.

"I'm gonna catch a ride with my brothers today, you go ahead," I shake my head. He nods his head and leans down to kiss my cheek.

"See you Later, princess," Cole winks at me and walks away. I turn around smiling glancing at the ground. I look up and see my brothers grinning at me.

"Princess?" Thomas teases.

"Oh shut up," I lean forward and grab a piece of toast smiling at Chef. He smiles back and strolls back to the kitchen and what he's working on.

"Aw, come on guys, it's cute," Jason ruffles my hair and dangles his keys and starts to walk towards the door. I adjust my backpack and start to follow him.

"It's nauseating," Thomas mutters.

"You only think it's cute because you have a girl," Ryder shouts.

Jason shrugs," you're ride is leaving boys."

I really wanted to drive to schools with my brothers today. I've decided to alternate every other day so I can spend time with all of my boys. Today Jason is dropping us off because he wanted to come back and watch the boys at practice later.

Cole had to go talk to a teacher this morning so I find Lynn and Lucy. They bombard me with questions about my date last night all throughout the day. At lunch I have to recount the tale for my brothers and they tease me relentlessly about it.

Before I know it we are in gym class. As coach promised, we make our way to the stadium and the football folk start warming up. It's starting to get colder outside so I have on a Peabody sweatshirt today.

Cole is lounging on the bleachers and my head is in his lap as he plays with my hair. He loves doing that. I shamelessly admire his face. A thought suddenly occurs to me.

"When's the last time you saw your grandpa?" I ask.

Cole pauses and his face pales, "shit."

"Go today, after school," I encourage him.

"Okay, I will. Do you wanna come with?" he asks. I smile and shake my head.

"Next time. You really should just spend some time alone just the two of you," I insist.

He grins at me," you're so incredibly perfect."

I laugh," I'm not perfect, Cole."

Cole chuckles, "okay you're not perfect. But you're perfect for me."

I grin as the words sink in, "you're perfect for me too."

After school I hitch a ride with Lucy and my bodyguards back to Williams manor. She and I are hanging out in my room when Emily walks in asking to play.

The appearance of Emily reminds me that I really wanted to visit David again today.

"Are you sure, you just saw him yesterday," Lucy says as she rebraids Emily's sloppy curls.

"Yes, I want to check up on him again. Marcus, Ralph and Sergio can totally take me, right?" I ask Marcus and he smiles and nods his head.

"See, it's all good. Oo I'm gonna bring him a sugar cookie from that one cafe we went to!" I pick up my bag and start to walk out the door, "you guys can stay in here, and play with anything I have."

"Alright, see you when you get back. love ya girlie." Lu calls out.

"Love ya too Lu!" I exclaim. I text Cole and my brothers to let them know what I'm doing. I'm sure they're all busy and won't see it now but when they do at least they'll know where I am.

My bodyguards and I pile into Marcus' black Lexus and he drives us to the cafe first. Marcus flicks on the radio and an old one direction song flows out. I sin it loudly at the top of my lungs and Marcus joins in. Ralph and Sergio just shake their heads at us.

We're out at the cafe and no one else is on the street which is weird since this street is normally so busy.

"Grab her!" I her Ralph shout and suddenly Sergio pins my arms behind me. I look around in confusion and Marcus rushes forward to help free me when Ralph starts fighting Marcus.

Marcus starts winning against Ralph so Sergio let's go of me. And Marcus shouts for me to run. I take off sprinting down the street and pull my phone out.

I call 911.

"911 hello, what's your emergency?"

"My name is Arabella Jenson two of my bodyguards are trying to kidnap me, I'm on the street that um," I look around, "I just passed Linda's Dry Cleaning and I'm running towards the river, and oh shit," A car pulls up in front of me and Sergio comes out and picks me up. He throws my phone into the street as well as my bag. I look behind me and see Marcus in a crumpled heap.

"No!" I shout. I kick and scream at the top of my lungs but I'm hopelessly outmatched. I get shoved into the car and Sergio climbs in beside me.

All I can think about are my brothers and grandparents and Cole. I hope they'll be okay without me.

Then everything goes black.

End of Book 1

Okay, I know I haven't updated in a while but I've kind of just avoided writing this but this is what the book ha been working towards. The second book will be announced and be started shortly. Don't worry everything is gonna work out, I promise!

I also want to thank all of my readers and everyone who has commented and voted. It means the most to me. The response this book has generated has been amazing. I love you all and am working on book two.

Unedited as per usual.

Thanks again!

Love,

M.