Chapter 41

Ara's POV

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I ask Cole, facing him and holding both of his hands in mine.

Cole smiles and nods, "it's a good idea. It's past time I got to know your brothers and they got to know me. Maybe this will also help me and Will get closer. Don't you worry, just go and enjoy your day with Lucy."

I lean in and kiss him goodbye.

"Ewwwww, Ara!" I hear behind me. I break the kiss and see Thomas looking mortified.

"What?" I ask him, turning around and leaning into Cole. He hugs me from behind and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"I can't... " Thomas looks away and shudders, "this is weird. I'm just gonna walk away now."

Thomas literally runs out of the room. Cole and I exchange glances and burst out laughing. He kisses my cheek and then takes my hand as we walk to the front door.

All the boys are gathered and ready for a day on the William's yacht. Yeah, they have a huge yacht. I wasn't that surprised. Mr. Williams is a politician and yachts are such a rich people thing. I wonder if grandpa has a yacht.

I snort, holding back a fit of laughter at the thought of Gramps on a yacht wearing hot pink Bermuda shorts and arm floaters while holding a yellow rubber ducky. Cole sends me a confused, yet clearly amused, look and I shake my head and smile up at his gorgeous face.

I'm so jealous of my brothers right now. I love sailing, I went on a boat once in the third grade. Grandpa was fishing with a very famous client. The famous country dude, who I can't remember, caught a fish. I watched it flap around helplessly and I demanded they throw it back in the water.

I don't like fishing, but I do like boats, and boats plus an entire day with Cole actually sounds like heaven. I can't wait for Cole to take me one day.

Speaking of my boyfriend, I can tell Cole is nervous about today and I find it completely adorable. I can't resist kissing him on the cheek.

I lean my forehead against shoulder and whisper up to his ear, "Relax, they'll adore you because I do. Just have fun."

Cole curtly nods his head, still worrying about today... which is still super cute.

Squeezing his hand, I let go of Cole and walk over to Carter, I hug him and whisper in his ear, "please be open minded and let him in. He'll surprise you, I promise."

Carter squeezes me back, "for you, I will."

"Thanks bro!" I release and wink at him.

I wave goodbye to the boys as they walk out. My brothers all hug me before departing and I wish them a happy day and hope Cole stops worrying so much so he can enjoy it. I turn to Lucy who is smiling at me.

I smile back, "so, dance party?"

Carter's POV

This is a big boat. I stare at the ginormous boat in front of us.

"All aboard!" Will calls out from the deck. He had come an hour or so earlier to prepare the boat.

I follow Thomas up the stairs and onto the boat.

"Perfect boating weather," Cole comments behind me and I look around all around us. It's so beautiful. Ara would really enjoy this.

The yacht looks so luxurious. I think it's the biggest one on the water. I glance around and see lots of couches and chairs to lounge on in the front open area.

I exchange shocked glances with Scott and he nods his head in agreement.

He walks over, "damn these boys are rich."