Ch 6

"Well that was a flop," I said flopping on the couch at my house.
"Well they wanted to see if you were trustworthy," Kama replied
lying on my shoulder. I sigh, "I guess your right, at least I don't have to fight the villians, I can relax." "But you have to fight the harder ones with them," Kama retorted. "True" I closed my eyes only to have the door open and close again. I opened my eyes a slit and saw my dad had walked in. Kama had hid in the collar if my hood. "Hello Father," I greeted. "Hello Daughter," he replied setting his bag by the door, "how was your first day of school?" I scootched over to let him have some room, "good, his rich girl Chloe thinks mom's famous so she bought me some new clothes, there are alot of other nice people too." He pulled out his phone and started to play backgammon, "well that's good." I pulled out my phone and went on Pinterest and occasionally stopped to watch him play.

We had sat there for a while when we looked at the clock and thought we should have some dinner. "Sandwiches good?" My dad asked pulling bread out of the fridge. "Great" we pulled ingredients out and started getting a flow going. It felt good to eat dinner with him again even if it was just sandwiches. After we put everything away I hugged him real tight, "I missed you dad." He hugged back, "I missed you too sweetie." We sat down and started to watch (fav. Show you can watch w/ parents 😜) on Netflix.

After going to my room to sleep I grabbed the scarves and wrapped them up nice to give them to my new friends tomorrow. "What a stressful, exciting day Kama...!" I commented getting into bed. "Yeah hopefully tomorrow will better in stress levels."