Ch 20

A/n: I want to thank everyone who has been reading my story and commenting at how great I am! .....

JK I suck.

But apparently I write a half good story since it has 500 reads!

Thank you!
~FablesRose

Now for your chapter

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, (y/n)! Why don't we-... don't we..um," Chloe tried to keep her snobby attitude, but even she couldn't keep it with the recent events. Nobody know what to do with me, or how to act with me.

They all knew what happened, so I didn't have to tell them, which was nice, I guess. The hard part was that I didn't even know what I wanted. I wanted someone to hold me and say it was alright, but at the same time I wanted them all to leave me alone.
I wanted them to act normal, but that would be an insult to her memory.

Somehow, it seemed, they knew that, so it made things so much more awkward.

I didn't know what to do. I was shutting down, I knew it. Every song on my playlist I listened to I could hear her singing along. I realized a lot of my songs were angsty too. They all talk about death, or something that reminded me of her, or losing someone.

I couldn't do it anymore. I stopped listening to music all together. I could hardly even walk past a bake shop with out crying out in agony.

I need to do something about this. I was blocking every one out, friends, my parents, even Kama.

Therapist? No, if I had to tell the truth, I would have to reveal Kama as a miraculous. Couldn't do that. Something to distract me? A hobby? Maybe, but what could I do? If I asked and some one said bake, they wouldn't even have time for a flash back of their life.

"(Y/n)?" Some one called my name, I was sitting in the court yard still and everyone had left me to my thoughts. I turned to see who it was and I saw Nino striding towards me.

I looked up at him expectantly, "yes?"

"Um, uh so me and some other dudes are over there right? And we wanted to go Lazer taging so we were wondering if you wanted to come?" He looked sincere and not at all... Uncomfortable? Having another purpose? I don't know what I was looking for... He didn't seem cautious of my feelings.

I had to think about it. I don't really want to go anywhere, but I know it would be good for me to go and do something. I need to break out of this. It will be fun. It will be worth while. I have to keep telling myself that.

"Yeah, tell me when and where."

"Sweet, I'll text you the address. We were thinking Saturday at 10 or something, but I'll text you a for sure time later," He walked over to a group of people in the other side of the court yard.

He put a thumbs up to Alix, Kim, Adrien, Ivan, Rose, and Juleka. They smiled and waved at both me and Nino.

I'm lucky to have good friends.