Ch 30

A/n: I walked outside this morning and it is exactly like I pictured it in my head. I loved it so much!

There's your random thought about my life for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween. Spooky and scary. Dress up and candy by the liters. If the weather was warm, not summer hot, but warm, it was one of my favourite times of the year.

Alya is throwing a party this year at her house. Our whole class is invited, though Chloe and Sabrina I'm almost 90% certain won't come.

She has games and refreshments planned, but she won't tell anyone the details. She told us all to wear our costumes. I think I'll go as a bat. Bats are so cute! Just little black marshmallows with wings.

I thought about a black cat. But bats won me over.

I don't know what everyone else is going as. I'm excited to find out. We all decided to leave it as a surprise.

One more hour until it's party time. I had my wings on my back and my all black, and really dark purple, clothes on. I put a head band on to hold the hair from my face. All I had left was my black boots that I'll put on later. I did the finishing touches on my black and purple makeup before accessing my appearance in the mirror.

I think I look mighty fine.

I looked outside to see dark. I'm pretty sure it's mostly from the dark clouds, but it may be because the sun went down. The darkness seemed artificial almost. The wind was blowing slightly. I couldn't help myself as I went up to the roof of my apartment building.

Kama was floating behind me curiously, wondering what I was doing. I stood near the edge with the wind blowing in my face. It was a warm wind that you could smell the storm rolling in on it. I stuck my hands out and could feel my wings flutter behind me.

'I feel so powerful'

I smiled.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeling majestic in the chaos," I answered allowing my eyes to close, feeling the wind around me.

I just stood there for a while before I spoke again.

"Kama? Can I be the goddess of darkness and chaos?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because you already hold me, the white rabbit 'goddess' of quickness and portals"

"You're no fun. What if I want to be the the ruler of the night and power?"

"I don't think that exists"

"Think?"

"I wasn't very social ok?"

"Fine, I'll rule the void in my dreams"

Kama mumbled, "void and dreams in the same sentence, how crazy is that."

I choose to ignore it.

I think I should get ready to go, so I headed back to my room.

I slipped into my black boots and grabbed my little purple backpack. For some reason my household has a ton of different bags lying around.

I shrugged a leather jacket on and headed out into the up coming storm.

~time skip brought to you by my love of the dramatic~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Alya" I said as she opened the door of her apartment.

She was dressed up as Ladybug. I know, shocker. She smiled and opened the door to let me in.

I gasped at the effort she put into the decor. She had smoke machines and pulled quilt batting for spiderwebs all over the place. She had 'Monster Mash' playing at the moment with dark green and purple lights illuminating the room.

I would not have the motivation to do all this. I was extremely impressed.

Everybody arrived and was wearing costumes. I was so proud.

She had treats and refreshments in the kitchen in between dance offs and Halloween trivia games.

It was a thriller blast!😉

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: yeah sorry I didn't update Monday like usual. So here you are either late or early, however you want to think about it.