Ch 17

"Soooo... How'd your date go last night?" Tiffany asked teasingly. She nudged me with her elbow while we lied on my bed listening to music.

"It was good," I replied staring at the ceiling. "We were so focused on the movie. We were both so excited for the sequel. It was kind of..."

"Hot?"

I laughed, "sure... Hot... To see him so excited about an animated movie..." I smiled to myself.

"Oooooo! Someone has a crush!"

"Whatever..."

"Aww come on--" she was cut off by someone calling from down stairs.

"Tiffany! Come down! Please!" Our mother said from the kitchen.

We both walked down to see what mom wanted. Well Tiffany went down because she was called and we were having a conversation, so I followed her.

Mom was working on dinner in the kitchen when we got there. She turned towards us slightly, "Tiffany I need you to get me some groceries. The list is on the table." She turned back to cooking.

"Ok let me grab my jacket and I'll walk to Smith's," Tiffany said starting to walk up the stairs.

"Oh, WinCo has better prices. Grab your train pass," Mom corrected.

Tiffany sighed, "that's across Paris..."

"That's why I said to bring your train pass."

"Fine. Fine... I'll go get your groceries."

She grabbed everything she needed including her train pass, jacket, list and some money from mom.

I decided to walk with her for a ways. I opened the door for her with the sweatshirt I had on already.

She seemed excited, "are you coming with me?"

"No, I will walk you to the subway. Then I want to be lazy in my room so... That's as good as you'll get."

She sighed again, "well it's better than nothing. Let's go!"

We started walking down the street to the closest subway station.

"So... I've never met this guy. Is he cute? By my standards?" Tiffany asked trying to spark conversation.

"Um, I don't know if you would think he is cute but ... I think he is..." I looked around, "um cute."

We continued to talk about random things when Tiffany suddenly nudged me a bit.

"What?"

She tried to descreetly point at a boy a little ways away. I looked at him and kind of choked in surprise.

"Isn't he cute?" Tiffany asked.

I replied kind of airily, "yeah. He is."

He turned towards us and waved, "(y/n)!" He walked over to us.

Tiffany stared at me, "you know him?!?"

I whispered back, "yeah surprising right?" I turned to the boy who walked up and said, "Hi Trenton. How are you?"

"I'm good. Sorry I have to go but good seeing you."

"No problem see you!"

He left and Tiffany said, "If things don't work out for you two, you should hook a sister up."

"Tiffany!"

We walked some more when I saw another familiar face, "Hi Adrien!"

He looked like he was in a rush, but he was just able to turn and say, "Oh, hi (y/n)!" before rushing by.

"Man, you know a bunch of cute guys, help me out some time would ya?"

I blushed a bit. "When you are older."

We reached the station when I said good bye. I told her to be safe and to come straight home when she got the groceries. She got on the subway and I  turned around to walk back home when I bumped into a man with a brief case.

He looked a bit nervous, but not enough to back out of whatever he was going to do. He seemed a bit suspicious when I looked at the case I bumped into.

I felt my heart beat slow and then speed up faster than before. Time seemed to crawl and a pit had dropped in my stomach.

I started to push after him when Kama nudged my neck, "transform for this I think."

I numbly replied, "yeah. Yeah."

I rushed and transformed. I came back to the station to find that the train and left and the man was nowhere to be seen.

I have to call Ladybug and Chat Noir.

I ran out of the subway and hopped on the roof tops while I opened up my boomerang to call the superheros.

I called Ladybug begging that they were on patrol. She answered.

"Lapin Roos? What is it?"

"No time. I need you and Chat Noir to meet me at the Eiffel Tower stop in the subway," I was panicking. I didn't know what to do.

"Why? What's wrong?" I could hear the concern in her voice, but I couldn't focus on it.

"Rabbit hole!" I opened a portal to the subway, I needed to get there as fast as possible.

I turned back to my phone call, "I opened a portal on the rooftops on an apartment building on Privet Lane. If you are near there you can use the portal. But you only have five minutes."

"Wait, what's wrong?"

I looked at the phone, I was close to hyperventilating, "I think he has a bomb."