Ch 40

A/n: *warning* might get a bit gory so maybe lie down if you are worried or something...

Cuz I'm assuming you want to read this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a pair of arms gently wrap around me to steady me. They slowly lowered me to the platform so I was leaning against the railing.

I shook my head to clear it and my vision focused a little bit for me to see. Adrien was crouched down next to me with his eyes wide in shock. He was staring at my blood soaked shirt and the blood coating my arms.

Marinette was standing there in a similar state of shock. I sighed deeply and leaned my head back against the railing closing my eyes.

"No no no, you have to stay awake (y/n). Uh, we are going to get you to a hospital, okay?" Adrien put his hand on my shoulder finally snapping out of his silence.

I in turn snapped my eyes open and my head up, "no. No hospital," I took a deep breath because I had gotten a bit dizzy from the sudden movement. "We are not going to the hospital."

"Why not?" Marinette looked at me almost... angry? And surprised.

I had to stop, why no hospital again? Oh yeah, "one, bills. That's a lot of money." Adrien furrowed his brow, "two, how am I supposed to explain this to my parents?" Marinette pursed her lips in agreement. "And three... What was three...?" I squoze my eyes shut for a moment before I remembered. "Oh yeah, three," I took another deep breath, "How am I supposed to explain me getting shot. With a shotgun. In Paris!?! Paris!!"

"Were you in Paris?"

"No! How would I explain that either?!" I sighed, "so no hospital."

Marinette spoke first, "okay, okay. So do we take you home? We can't take you to my place, my parents are pretty nosy."

"Same here" I agreed, "and my bedroom is just down the hall from theirs."

There was a moment of silence.

"We could go to my place" Adrien spoke still having his hand in my shoulder. "My room is sound proofed pretty much and nobody would bother us."

Mari and I nodded.

"But I don't know where any of the first aid stuff is..." He sheepishly mumbled.

"I have stuff at my house. I can go get it" Marinette said as she retransformed into Ladybug.

"Okay we'll meet you at my house." Adrien transformed into Chat as she left.

He sighed and I saw a tear slide down his cheek. He pressed his head against mine as the hand that wasn't on my shoulder cupped my head just behind the ear. I couldn't see his face very well, but I could hear his breathing get a bit ragged.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him close, sliding his head to now rest next to my neck, "it'll be fine, Noir. I'll be okay." I wasn't exactly how 'fine' I'll be, but I honestly can't have him cry. I just can't take it.

He pulled away and held my head with his hands, "I'm supposed to be telling you that (y/n)!" He wiped the tears from his face, "gosh, what- How- I never wanted you to get into something remotely dangerous."

"Now here I am..." I couldn't help but laugh through the pain.

He gave a chuckle, "now here you are..."

After a pause he suddenly scooped my up in his arms with a quick squeak from me. "Let's get you to my house." He tried his best to be gentle as he leapt across the roof tops to his house.

He slid me down to my feet, still supporting me around the waist. My eyes wandered around his room, amazed with all his stuff.

The tech, the games, and...

Oh my word the library.

"Plagg cl--" I put my finger on his lips, stopping what he was saying.

He looked at me confused, "what?"

I walked over to his spiral staircase and grabbed the railing so he didn't have to support me anymore. I leaned against it and used my finger to push him a step away.

"Okay, now you can do it" he still had a confused expression on his face. "I didn't want to stain your clothes if you detransformation while next to me."

"Oh. Uh, thanks." He paused, "Plagg claws in."

"That's kind of weird still," a third voice chimed in.

Adrien and I both jumped slightly. Ladybug giggled a bit before detransforming herself.

She had a first aid kit in her hand and walked over to me. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." She grabbed my arm, and I was careful not to get her dirty. She guided me to the bathroom and Adrien tried to follow.

"Uh, Adrien, I think it'll be best if you stay out here." Marinette said gently and he stopped, "privacy reasons."

He blushed a bit, "uh, yeah of course. Just call if you need anything."

She had me sit on the closed toilet seat as she opened up the first aid kit she brought with her.

She took off her jacket and slowly lifted my shirt to reveal the main part of my wound.

She gasped and I just stared. It was a bit worse than what I thought it was. My skin was torn and some of the buck shot fell to the tile.

I thought I had only been hit like twice, and they were bleeding more than necessary. I was a little off. There wasn't a definite number but it was more than two.

The wounds crossed each other, almost reminding me of raw hamburger. Which made me gag. It looked far enough to my side to not have hit anything important making me relieved that I didn't have to go the hospital. I really don't like the hospital, cold, bland, and the smell is just gross.

But this wasn't going to be as simple as I thought.

"Adrien" Marinette called for him. He was there in a heart beat.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me, "my gosh..."

They both didn't know what to say. So I said something.

"Do you have a belt you aren't going to miss?"

He nodded slowly, still not quite there.

"And maybe put on a loud show."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: man, these are getting really long.

I'm sorry, I'm getting there. Hope you are enjoying the story though.

Love y'all, have a good day!

~FablesRose