Chapter 4

"Keith! Hey!" A boy that looked like Green greeted as soon as we walked in. "Who's this?"

"This is (Y/N), she's going to be our new doctor," Red answered.

"So, why are you here? What do you need?" The boy asked.

"(Y/N) might be our new doctor, but she needs her leg checked out," Red answered.

The boy looked over to me, I had no way to color code him. "May I see your leg?" I showed him my leg and he inspected it. "Who the fuck shot you? And why?"

"That would be Shiro's bullet," Red answered. "She saw something she wasn't supposed to and tried to get away. Ultimately, she failed."

"What have I told you guys about kidnapping people! This is infected. Did you at least clean the wound?"

"I cleaned it while she was sleeping."

"The bullet went through, so it's not in your leg. It just grazed the side of your leg. You won't need surgery or anything."

"...Okay..."

"Hey, that's the first time I heard your voice," The boy smiled at me. "Matt, by the way."

"Hi," I smiled with a small blush. His smile was adorable.

"Dad! We have a new patient," Matt yelled.

We heard some crashing and thuds in the back. After a few seconds of waiting, a man stepped out. He was older and had glasses.

"Patient?" The man asked, not noticing Red.

"Right here," Red pointed to me.

"Oh! Keith! Hello! How's my Katie?" The man asked.

"Doing great, Dr. Holt," Red answered.

"Come follow me, there's a room back here," Dr. Holt said.

Red helped me to the room in the back. It looked like a normal room at a normal doctor's office. But I knew this wasn't a normal doctor's office. These men were black market doctors.

"So, what happened?" Dr. Holt asked.

"Shiro shot her," Matt answered for me. "Hey, Keith, be sure to tell Shiro not to shoot pretty ladies," Matt winked at me.

Red scoffed. "This thing? A lady? Ha! Another thing, stop flirting with it. You sound like Lance."

"Oh, so, I'm a thing now?" I asked rather offended.

"You've always been one to me," Red smirked. "Nothing more, nothing less."

"You— HOLY GUACAMOLE THAT BURNS LIKE HELL!" I was cut off by the pain in my leg. I heard Red snickering in the background. "You know what? Fuck you!" I flicked him off. He put his hand on his gun still smirking. "Sorry."

After a while of sitting in that room, Matt and Dr. Holt wrapped my leg.

"You're going to have to stay off of it for a while. And in the event that you do have to walk, use crutches, or keep using Keith," Matt instructed.

"Put this ointment on the infected area for five to seven days or until the infection is gone," Dr. Holt instructed handing me a tube of ointment. I took the tube.

"Do you have any spare crutches?" Red asked.

"We May, I'll go look," Dr. Holt said then left the room.

"So, you single?" Matt asked.

"Oh, uh," I looked up at Red to see his reaction. He was glaring at Matt.