Chapter 21

Yes, yes I did copy Mystic Messenger with the "Not showing MC's eyes" I'm not sorry - IGNORE THE AWFUL DRAWINGS BTW - also, I may or may not be drawing a Mason wattttt
3rd POV
~With Lotor~

"I'm not really trusting Y/N. She keeps telling me she'll help me with my plan as long as I promise not to hurt Allura or Keith, but I feel like she's working against me," Lotor spoke into the phone.

"Couldn't this be good for the plan?"

"No, Mason! If she finds out my true intentions with everyone in Voltron excluding Allura and including herself and Keith, she'd tell the others!" Lotor yelled at the man.

"Oh, right," Mason responded.

"Gods, sometimes you can be an idiot," Lotor sighed.

"What if we hurry the plan a little?" Mason asked.

"You might be onto something ..."

1st POV

"He's still trying to figure out a way to get Allura to love him, I don't know what his plan is!" I complained to Keith as I paced around his room. He sat on his bed, his head following me as I paced. "I don't understand this man."

"Maybe he just, doesn't trust you yet?" Keith suggested.

"That doesn't make any sense," I told Keith.

"Keith, Y/N, could you please come to the living room?" Allura's voice sounded through an intercom.

Keith stood up from his bed and marched over to the intercom. He pressed the button and said, "Yeah, we'll be right there."

"Great timing, Allura, perfect," I said sarcastically.

Keith opened the door for me and waited until I was in the hallway to follow me. (WISH I HAD A MANZ WHO WOULD DO THAT *cough* sorry)

"We'll have to talk about this later," Keith told me.

I, of course, nodded, knowing it was our only option.

Keith and I walked into the living room to see everyone already there and waiting on us, Lotor included.

"What is this about?" Keith asked.

"Well, we've had reported sightings of Zarkon himself out in the streets late at night, possibly up to no good," Allura responded.

"And where did these reports come from?" Lance asked.

"Well, why don't you ask the only man who has ties with the Galra Empire," Coran told Lance.

"And you know we can trust this guy how?" Lance questioned, glaring at Lotor.

"Lance, we've been—" Allura started but was cut off by Lotor.

"How can I prove myself to you? I have tried my best to get your trust but I don't know what else I can do," Lotor pleaded with Lance.

"There's nothing you can do," Lance said. "How do we know this isn't some sort of trap?"

"Lance, we all trust Lotor, why can't you?" I asked the Cuban man.

"I just can't okay?"

"Lance, are you jealous?" Hunk asked.

"Jealous of what? Him?" Lance sounded offended.

"You have been acting strange recently. And it only started once Lotor got here," Katie pointed out.

"It's because I don't trust him!" Lance yelled out.