Wedding Preperations

"What's our theme going to be? Ooh! What if we did white and gold- no everyone does white and gold... Can Dodo come? Dodo's going to come. Oh! I know what our theme can be! Wait- no everyone does that too... I want my dress to be big and poofy- or do I?" I kept rambling on our wedding plans on the way back to HQ that I didn't notice when Keith got out of the car and came around to the other side to get me out. "What if we did a whole lion theme? Where did I even get lions?" Keith and I walked into the elevator and he pressed the button for the top floor. "What theme do you think we should do?" Keith opened his mouth to say something but I continued before he could. "What if we did Red and another color? You know, cuz you wear red all the time. Oh! What if we had a beach wedding! We could go swimming! Do people even go swimming for beach weddings. Ah! I need to call my parents!" With the ding of the elevator, the door opened and we were greeted by Allura and Coran in the living room. "Allura!"

"What?" Allura asked curious as to why I had just jumped onto her.

"Guess what!" I said. Before she could respond, I showed her my finger. "We're getting married!!"

"You're- you're what!" Allura said excitedly.

"Be my maid of honor?" I asked.

"Of course! Ah! I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid!" Allura said. "I'll get started on planning your bachelorette party now!"

I turned back to Keith, "What kind of cake should we have?" Keith plopped down on the couch knowing I wouldn't let him answer. "I guess we should come up with a theme before we pick out a cake, we want it to go well with the theme."

As I continued babbling, Coran looked to Keith and asked, "How long has she been doing this?"

"Ever since I popped the question," Keith seemed tired.

"Why is Y/N so loud?" Lance came out of his room yawning.

"Don't-"

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" I screamed showing him the ring.

"Oh, that's- Wait what!! How is Keith getting married before me!" Lance said.

"Because the girl I like actually likes me back," Keith said. "And I don't go for every girl with tits and an ass."

"That's not true! All-" Lance glanced at Allura and was immediately cut off by her glare. "You're right, it's perfectly true."

"That's what I thought," Allura said.

Meanwhile, I was crouched in the corner, hugging my chest offended and embarrassed by what Keith said. I was quietly sobbing to be honest.

"No, Y/N! I didn't mean that you're small, your huge-"

"So now I'm huge?!" I yelled.

"No! Yes! No!" Keith stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Keith, I would stop talking," Allura said, walking up to me and rubbing my back for comfort.

Keith sighed, and sat down next to me. "I'm not saying you're small and I'm not saying you're big. I'm saying you're perfect the way you are and I wouldn't change you out for anyone," Keith nuzzled his nose against mine. "Now about this wedding planning, the theme should be f/c and white."

"You're right!" I smiled at Keith.

A month Later

"Do we have any leads on Lotor?" I asked Romelle who was standing behind me with a file to give to me.

"No, but we have another case. It's a murder case. Forensics says this woman was brutally murdered after being sexually assaulted. There's signs of struggle and forensics is testing DNA found out the scene as we speak," Romelle told me.