Chapter 18

A/N: This one is mine

"Who's to say he's not a spy for Zarkon?" Allura shouted.

"I mean, he did save Y/N," Lance pointed out.

"And despite wanting to marry her, he did let us take her back," Keith pointed out, hugging me closer.

"But this could all be an act," Shiro reasoned.

"Maybe, But it never hurts to let him help," Pidge said.

"I say we trust him," Hunk butted in, "If he wanted to do harm, he would've been doing while we're distracted right now."

"I agree with Hunk. I owe this man my life," I added.

"I second that!" Keith chimed in.

"It's your call," Coran turned to Allura.

Allura hesitated before sighing. "Fine, however, if I think for one minute that he is plotting against us, he's dead."

"Ooh, I like this Badass Allura," Lance said with his infamous playboy smirk.

Katie shouldered Lance, causing him to yelp in pain.

"What was that for?!" Lance turned to Katie.

"Don't be obnoxious!" Katie crossed her arms, turning away from Lance and turning he nose up at him.

I giggled at their interaction.

"So, who's going to tell Lotor and how?" Keith asked.

"I'll tell him," Allura said.

"Okay, you have fun with that!"

"Thanks, Allura."

"You're such a trooper!"

"Wait, you're leaving me alone to tell him?!" Allura asked.

"I think I just heard my cat calling me," Lance said.

"Me too," Everyone else agreed.

"Y/N, you don't have a cat!" I shrugged towards Allura as Keith dragged me away.

"Neither do they!" I called back.

Allura sighed as the door closed. Keith has dragged me into the kitchen. When Keith stopped I was finally able to look at him and I burst out into laughter.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Keith asked very confused.

"I can't believe you went out there to speak to Lotor like that," I laughed.

"Like wha—" Keith felt around his head, "Oh yeah... that..." Keith picked out one of the pink bows and looked at it. "Can you help me get these out?"

"No, I think I like you better with bows in your hair, to be honest," I told Keith as I giggled.

"Bruh," Keith deadpanned.

"Do you think Allura is actually going to trust Prince L'Oreal?" I asked.

"Who?" Keith asked.

"Lotor, Keith," I facepalmed.

"OHh," Keith said. "I think she'll eventually start to trust him. It might take a while, but I do believe it will happen."

~Time Skip~
~Two Weeks Later~

"Come on, Y/N, your punches are sloppy!" Keith yelled out as I punched him multiple times.

Keith had stuck to his word and was training me in hand to hand combat. At first he was making me use a punching bag, but he didn't feel like I was learning anything through the punching bag, so he started using himself. Every now and then, he would take me back to the punching bag to show me what I was doing wrong.