First year of the Five Year Time Skip

"Y/N, it's okay," Keith said, patting my head while I was crying. "It'll all get better soon."

"I want dog food with mayonnaise!" I cried. I was in my third trimester and I was having really bad cravings for dog food, but I haven't eaten any dog food before.

"No you don't, I swear. It's just your weird pregnancy cravings," Keith told me. "If I were to let you eat dog food, you would spit it out and get mad at me for letting you eat that."

"But I won't!" I cried trying to get out of his grasp.

"I refuse," Keith held me tighter, knowing what to do because this has been a common occurrence in the past eight months.

"But Keith!!" I whined.

"No."

"Keith, let the poor girl go," Shiro said.

"If I let her go, she'll go for dog food and mayonnaise and then I'll let you deal with her," Keith told the taller male.

Shiro's eyes got wide. "Don't let her move."

Keith did that "no really?" smirk with a slight nod. I began punching Keith's back as hard as I could so he would let go.

"Let go!" I yelled.

"This didn't work this first time, why would it work now?" Keith asked.

I continued punching him to get away. "Dodo! Dodo come to Mommy!" I yelled. Not long after, I heard Dodo's paws coming down the hallway running towards Keith and I. "Get him, Dodo! Kill him!"

Dodo started jumping onto Keith's legs while barking. I continued to urge the dog on.

"Dodo's bark is bigger than his- Ow!" Keith yelled as Dodo but his ankles. Keith let go of me.

I laughed, holding my stomach. While I was holding my stomach, I felt the baby kick. I gasped.

"Keith! She kicked!" I said.

Keith stopped everything and looked to me. "She hasn't kicked before!"

Despite me being close to the due date, our little baby hadn't kicked yet. The doctors told us she was alive though, and she should be fine. This was her first time kicking.

She kicked again. "She did it again!"

Keith our his hand on my stomach and waited for her to kick a third time. She kicked. He looked at me with so much joy in his eyes and I could tell he was happy.

One month later

"Keith Kogane! I am never giving you another kid!" I yelled at my husband as he held onto my hand.

"One more push Mrs. Kogane!" The doctor urged me.

I pushed and immediately felt the tension release. (Is that how that works?) The doctors did what they needed to. Keith cut the umbilical cord and I was given the baby. I held the sweet bundle of joy that had been keeping me awake at night for the past few months and I smiled. This little girl was going to keep me up for many more years to come.

Lance, Katie, Hunk, Shiro, Coran, and Nancy came into the room and saw me holding our little girl. Keith was right next to me, his hand reached out so she could hold his finger.

"Do you know what you're going to name her?" Nancy asked me.

I looked up at Keith and he looked down at me silently. We both mentally agreed.

"Allura. We're going to name her Allura," I answered looking down at the bundle of joy in my arms.

One Month Later
In Dream Land