Chapter 19

"How are we going to convince them that Lotor is bad people?" Keith asked.

"Lance will be easy, I'm pretty sure he already knows... either that or he's big jealous," I answered.

"I think it's both. He loves Allura," Keith said. "We'll have to get evidence of some kind. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think we're going to have to team up with Lance."

"Woah, this is serious if you want to team up with Lance," I told Keith.

"It's very serious! We have a psychopathic son of a mafia boss in our HQ!" Keith yelled.

"Hush! The others are going to hear you!" I told Keith.

Keith closed his mouth immediately, his eyes widening. "Sorry."

"Keith, shut up! Some of us actually sleep!" we heard Lance yell next door.

"Oh, shut up, Lance!" Keith yelled back, then muttered, "He gets on my nerves."

"I heard that!"

Keith huffed. I giggled at their interaction. It was kind of cute.

"Back to our plan," I told Keith. "I was thinking that maybe I could go up to Lotor and ask him if I could join him in trying to get rid of all of you, except Allura, of course, she's my sister, and you, because 'we're in a relationship.' We'll just need someone recording mine and Lotor's interactions. Which is where you come in. I'll have a microphone put on me, and you'll be monitoring the sound from afar so it's less likely for us to be caught. My plan doesn't require a Lance, but if you have a better plan with a Lan—"

"No, it's fine, that plan is perfect. We don't need a Lance," Keith told me, without letting me finish my sentence.

"Well, that settles it, we have our plan! Can we sleep now?"

"I'm not sure, how badly do you want to sleep?"

"So bad I'm gonna cry," I told Keith.

"Fine," Keith responded turning out the light.

——
The Next Day

"So remember the plan?" Keith asked as he was hiding the microphone on me.

"Of course I do, I came up with it," I rolled my eyes. "Me? Forget my own plan? I'm a cop for crying out loud!"

"Just making sure, and not all cops remember their plans," Keith said laughing. "Done."

I pulled on my shirt. "Test the sound."

Keith nodded and went to his computer. "Say something."

"Like what?"

"Anything."

"Anything."

"No like— you know what," Keith pulled out a sheet of paper and a pen and began writing, "say this."

"'Keith is the best and most handsome of the Voltron group and he is better than Lance.' Hey!"

"Now I have a recording of you saying that!" Keith smirked.

"So it worked?"

"Yup, let's get you to Lotor."

"Got it!"

———
Literally a minute later

"Lotor! Hey! Hi!" I called after Zarkon's son.

He stopped and turned around. "Yes, Y/N?"

"I was wondering ... could I help you with taking out everyone in Voltron? Minus Allura and Keith of course—"

Before I could finish, Lotor shushed me and shoved me into a closet.

"Not so loud in open places!" He harshly whispered.

"Sorry," I whispered back.

"Now why would you want to do that?" Lotor asked.

"Well, they kidnapped me, did they not?" I asked.

"They kidnapped you?"

"Ah shit, I mean, they did not kidnap me."

"If they kidnapped you, why are you and Keith dating? And why don't you want Allura dead?"

"I might have developed a little Stockholm Syndrome ... that's besides the point," I moved around a little to get in a more comfortable position, "Allura is my sister, I don't want any harm to come to her."

"Hmm, I expected something like that. She seems protective of you."

"She is," I smiled at the thought of Allura.

"But how does that work? You two being sisters and all?" Lotor asked.

"We'll get into that later, gosh," I replied. "So do we have a deal or not?" I stuck out my hand.

"Deal," Lotor took my hand and we shook hands, of course he didn't see my fingers crossed behind my back.

"So what's the plan?" I asked the Galra leader's son.

"Well, my father is a very big no-no of this whole plan, so we'll have to gain their trust and have them help us take out Zarkon," Lotor stated, "That's the first step. Hopefully, along the way, Allura falls in love with me, but whatever rocks your boat."

"Okay... so how do you suppose we gain their trust?" I asked.

"They all trust Allura and Shiro's judgement, yes? We just get close to them. Or I get close to them, I think you already have their trust, they took you to that party."

"They took me to the party because they didn't trust me to stay here alone and not try to escape," I told Lotor.

"That doesn't matter right now," Lotor dismissed my reasoning. "I believe I have a little bit of Shiro's trust, so if I show them how much I would love to get rid of my father, I could earn his trust within a couple weeks. Allura is going to be more difficult because of her hatred of Galra."

"Hmm... you could spend time with her or help her train, I feel like that could gain her trust," I suggested.

"You're right..." Lotor stated.

"Hiya, Y/N, Lotor, what are y'all talking about?" Katie walked inside the room Lotor and I were in.

"Just trying to get to know each other," Lotor answered quickly.

"Yes! I learned a lot about Lotor! Now I must leave!" I said, quickly walking out of the room.

I sped walked down the hallway trying to make it back to Keith as quick as possible. When I finally made it back to his room, I opened the door dramatically which caused him to turn around in fright.

"Did you get all of that?" I asked.

"Every last word!" Keith said happily.

"Then can we please expose him now?" I asked.

"I don't think that would be a good idea. We need Zarkon gone, and if anyone could help us with that, it would be his son," Keith said.

"But ... what if he kills all of you?" I asked Keith.

"He said it himself, he needs to kill Zarkon before killing us. Besides, he won't kill me!" Keith replied happily, trying to lighten the mood.

"But you never know if he'll go back on his word ..." I mumbled to myself so Keith couldn't hear.

A/N: AM I LATE? HELL YEAH! AM I SORRY? HELL NAH!

Yeah, I was actually able to update because I have freed up a lot of my time, ya girl finally quit marching band sisssss FINALLY anyways so yeah, ima hope to update more often, just not this week, I'm busy with homecoming (I'm on homecoming court because it was based on grades this year I love that :D) Anyways, I'm tired so I'm going to sleep