Chapter 12

"Didn't you just shoot me? Like three days ago? And kidnap me? Again. After I escaped?" I asked.

"Didn't you just make the first move?" Keith rebutted.

"Touché," I told Keith. "Keith, I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now. And I'm definitely not in the mood for catching Stockholm syndrome. Can I have some time?"

"Th-that's Fine, I wasn't expecting anything right away," (Exact words I said first/last time I was rejected) Keith said, sadly, making me feel very little remorse for him. Little. Key word, Little. "Take your time."

~Time Skip Brought to you by confusing females~
The next morning

Allura came into my room this morning to give me food. I've gotta admit, I feel like a teenager that was grounded for sneaking out of the house. (My sister) Allura set down the food but as she was about to leave, she hesitated then turned to say something.

"Can I talk to you about something serious?" Allura asked. I nodded. She sat down on a chair next to my bed. "So... you know how I was talking about my sister that was adopted by family friends?"

"Yeah...?" I answered confused as to where she was getting at.

"My sister... I've been seeing her and talking to her regularly," Allura said.

"Oh! That's go—" I stopped what I was saying when she said the next words.

"You're my sister," Allura blurted. My mouth was wide open from being cut off and I couldn't move. Why is everyone telling me everything now? "Oh, no, you hate me, don't you... Ah, it was just a jo—"

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" I asked.

"I-I thought you would be mad," Allura answered.

"I told you before, it wasn't your fault, it was your parents," I said.

"D-Does this mean you're not mad?" Allura asked. I shook my head.

"I've always wanted a sisterly relationship like Anna and Elsa. So many differences, yet they still love each other," I responded. (I have frozen puns in my other fanfic, I need some here too, c'mon guys)

Allura hugged me. Shocked, I sat there for a few seconds then finally hugged back.

"I'm glad," Allura responded.

~Time Skip~
Later that day

Lance and Katie walked into my room. Lance had a sketchbook and pencils in his hand. Katie had towels in her hands. When Lance saw me, he waved.

"We brought you something!" Lance said.

"We thought you would be hella bored since everything else Hunk and Lance Brought you didn't touch," Katie looked into a corner where all the stuff they brought me was in. "Also, I brought you some towels so you can take a shower."

"Oh my glob, I haven't taken a shower in four days, that's the best thing you could've brought me!" I exclaimed happily, as I dashed out of the bed and grabbed the towels to rub against my cheeks. I was happy.

"Woah, she talked!" Lance said. He was shook.

"Yeah, Keith and Allura said she's been talking since yesterday. Keith just wouldn't tell us how he got her to talk," Katie responded to Lance, as though I wasn't in the room.

"Yeah, but I didn't believe it," Lance said.

"Okay," Katie said. She turned to me, who was still rubbing my face in the towels. "I'll show you where the bathroom is." I nodded and grabbed some clothes to put on after I took a shower.

Katie showed me out of my room, to the left, and down the hall. The bathroom was on the right and it looked like heaven! I swear, I heard angels singing.

"What fragrances do you like?" Katie asked as she picked up a large container of soaps and shampoos.

I picked out my favorite fragrances and Katie left. I started running the water, getting it to just the right temperature, then stepped into my (bath/shower) I was instantly soothed. I felt all of the dirt and grime washing off of me. I washed myself with the soap, and washed my hair with the shampoo. When I was done, I unfortunately turned off the water and stepped out. I reached for my towel and unraveled it. I dried myself off, then started putting on my clothing. However, when I started putting on my clothes, I heard the door opening. I quickly looked up, covering myself.

I saw the familiar black haired man with a mullet. When he saw me, it took him a moment to process what was happening. When he finally realized, his face turned redder than his jacket, and he quickly closed the door. I couldn't say I wasn't red myself, because I was.

I quickly got changed, put my clothes in the hamper, then left. Keith saw me walking out. He was about to say something, but I cut him off.

"We don't speak of anything, that just happened," I said sternly, my cheeks flushed.

"Yeah, okay," Keith said slowly, his cheeks flushed to his ears.

A/N:

Me: *rereads chapter*
Me: What did I just write?
Me: WHERE DID THIS EVEN COME FROM?!

I have no experience with romance ;3
Help

Anyways, serious times now. This might be my last update for a couple weeks, with the exception of a new chapter for my other fanfic. The reason for that is because it's the first year after my grandmother's death. I know a lot people will be like, "It happened a year ago, get over it," but I just can't. It upsets me that she went the way she did, and I've been crying all week. I think I just need a little time to gather and collect my emotions before I can continue this cuz if I don't, I'm pretty sure this will all be angst. Which I'm okay with, it matches my mood. But yeah, so that's something that might be happening soon.

Also, y'all, this song, "Tell Your Heart To Beat Again," WHY THE FUCK HAVE I NOT HEARD IT BEFORE WHAT THE HELL