Chapter 15

As we were leaving the party, Keith realized that he left something inside. He asked Coran, Shiro, Hunk, and Pidge to go inside and help him look. Lance And Allura went to get the car, telling me to stay where I was. Alone.

As I waited for one of the groups to come back, I looked up at the stars thinking to myself.

So my real parents are up there? Hm. Hey Mom. Hey dad.

The fact that Allura and I are related is barely settling in for me. I just couldn't believe it. Then again, I couldn't believe I was hanging around a mafia and was actually enjoying it. My thoughts went to Keith.

Keith... he's nice sometimes... but he doesn't show his emotions. Do I like him?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hand covering my mouth and another hand holding my shoulders The this person. I tried screaming, but my screams were muffled.

"Shhh," a voice said. My eyes got wide as I realized who it was. I tried licking his hand to get him to let go, but, unlike Keith it didn't work. "Sorry, Doll, that isn't going to work." A dark chuckle escaped the man. I felt tears welling into my eyes.

Not again. I'm getting kidnapped from my kidnappers.

My vision started darkening. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was the evil, malicious smirk of Zarkon.

———

When I opened my eyes, I realized I wasn't in a place that I recognize. Looking around, the room was dark and smelled musty. There was a single, dim light near what looked like a door. My hands were tied behind me on a chair and my legs were tied to the legs of the chair. If I wanted to move, I wouldn't have been able to.

"If you're done taking in your surroundings, we can move on," that familiar voice said to me. I looked around and saw my kidnapper step out of the shadows.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

"It's not a matter of what, it's a matter of who," Zarkon smirked. "Just think. Once Voltron finds out where you are, they're going to come storm the place looking for you. And when they do, I'll be ready."

My eyes widened as Zarkon explained, but they quickly turned into a glare. "So you would kidnap a person even if they don't have any defense? That's low."

"You have to do what you can to win," Zarkon shrugged.

"That's petty."

"Haggar! Come give our guest a proper greeting!" Zarkon ignored what I said calling someone else.

A woman in a cloak stepped out of the shadows with a cart of different tools and torture devices. She was smiling evilly as she picked up a tool.

"Let's begin."

———

"Is she ready to face her friends?" Zarkon questioned the witch.

"I believe she should be just fine," Haggar smirked, looking at me.

Everything was fuzzy and I couldn't see much, but I could hear everything. I heard a door open then close. One of the figures was gone, meaning someone left. The remaining figure turned to face me. All I could see was their yellow eyes and proud smirk.

———

"Hey, guys!" Katie ran into the living room with Lance and Coran following behind her. "You need to check this out! It's an incoming video call from Zarkon!"

"What? Why?" Keith looked up from his laptop.

Everyone was busy trying to look for their missing friend. The atmosphere was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

"Put it on the big screen, Katie," Shiro instructed.

"On it," Katie replied typing away at her tablet.

"Well, hello Voltron. You43 looking well," Zarkon's voice said.

"Cut the shit, Zarkon, what do you want?" Allura glared.

"I was going to tell you something about your missing friend, but I don't think I should with that attitude," Zarkon replied smugly. "What do you think, Y/N?"

Zarkon stepped aside for Y/N to be seen. Everyone gasped at her appearance. She was bloodied and bruised. Cuts were visible all over her body and she was still wearing the dress from the party.

"Let her go!" Keith was the first to yell out.

"Why don't you come get her?" Zarkon called.

"We have no other choice, we need to go save her," Shiro whispered over to Allura, making sure Zarkon didn't hear.

"Of course, you didn't think I was going to leave her, do you?" Allura whispered back.

"Don't worry, Y/N, we'll come save you!" Keith yelled.

"Don't! It's a trap!" Y/N yelled back, hoping to change his mind.

Before Keith could speak, Shiro spoke up. "Keep her. See if we care."

"What! Shiro! What the hell!" Keith yelled.

"Enough Keith! We aren't going to help her. She's nothing but a captive anyways," Shiro responded.

"That's not what I was expecting. Then again, you always seem to surprise me." Zarkon ended the call.

"Shiro! How could you say that!" Keith yelled at his friend. "And Allura! How could you allow him to do that!"

"Keith!" Lance called.

"She's your sister!"

"Keith!" Katie yelled.

"She didn't ask for this life!"

"Keith!" Hunk joined in.

"She doesn't—"

"Keith!" Everyone yelled at their friend to get him to shut up.

"What!" He yelled back.

"Of course we're going to save her," Allura responded.

"What?"

"We wouldn't leave her like that," Lance said.

"She's one of us now," Coran said.

"She's family," Katie said.

"Now we need a plan," Shiro said.

———

"Even your friends don't want to save you?" Haggar laughed. "How sad."

"It's better than being the reason for their death," I spat.

"You're still feisty, we should fix that," Haggar smiled.

———

I had been alone in that room for a little over an hour. My head hung low, and I could barely keep my eyes open. I had no energy. I heard the door open and close, but I didn't look up to see who it was. I knew it wasn't anything good.

"Hey, Y/N, can you stand?" That voice, it was familiar. But it wasn't Zarkon or Haggar. "I'm going to take that as a no."

The person went behind me and started untying my hands then went to my feet and started untying my legs. When he was done, he lifted me up bridal style and started carrying me out of the room. I was able to get a good look at his face. I realized it was Lotor. He was looking down at me as I looked up at him. He smiled.

"It's okay, you're safe now," He said.

———

A/N: So I've been hecking busy with school, tryouts, and practice, sorry for not updating. I've been really hecking exhausted recently and I haven't had much motivation to do anything.

So like

Yeah

I don't have a bathroom right now and I really have to pee