Chapter 7

I'm doing a time skip cuz I don't have any more ideas for filler chapters. Soooo

~Time Skip~
Two Weeks Later

I'm now able to walk without the crutches and the wound in my leg was fully healed. Shiro apologized everyday until I asked him kindly to stop. I don't know what made him act like he liked me and that he felt sorry for me, but I don't mind it.

Keith told me he was going to take me shopping for more clothes that I don't need today so he's forcing me to get ready. I just threw on some shorts, a t-shirt, and some converse because I was too lazy to do anything else. I brushed through my hair and walked out of my room that was unlocked by Keith earlier. I walked into the sitting area, where Keith was waiting. When he saw me, he stood up and we walked to the elevator.

"Don't think about trying to escape," Keith said.

"There's no way I'm leaving without Dodo, you're safe for now. Besides, you know where I live so what's the point?" I reasoned, trying to get Keith to trust me.

"Touché," Keith said.

In all honesty, I was planning to make my escape while everyone was asleep tonight, I just needed to unlock the door some how.

The elevator door dinged, then opened up to the parking garage. Keith led me to an area with a handful of expensive cars and a mini van. He walked up to the mini van and opened the door for me. Out of all the nice cars, he chose a mini van. Great logic, Keith.

I hopped into the van before Keith closed the door and made his way to the driver's side. He turned on the car and backed out carefully before speeding out of the parking garage. I'm going to be honest, I didn't think a mini van could go as fast as that one did.

"Keith! Slow down!" I yelled, holding onto the seat.

"I will when we get out of the parking garage," Keith returned.

"Isn't a parking garage more dangerous than the open road!" I yelled at him.

"Yup," was all he responded with going faster.

When we finally did make it out of the parking garage, I let out a breath of relief after Keith stopped. He looked both ways and continued on the street making his was downtown to a large shopping area (sue me). He pulled into a parking lot and got out of the car. As he did so, I was opening the door and getting out as well.

I looked around at my surroundings and noticed we were in an expensive area of downtown. I started to feel uncomfortable and out of place. Keith chose the mini van, but decided to go to the expensive area in town. Congratulations, Keith, on making no sense at all. My discomfort must have been shown on my face because Keith spoke up.

"You look uncomfortable. Stop. No one's looking at you," Keith said.

"Oh, yes, because people aren't looking at the beat up mini van in the middle of rich areas in downtown," I said sarcastically.

Keith shrugged and started walking to a store with my following close behind.

~Time Skip~
After Shopping for hours

"We're back!" Keith announced.

"It's literally eleven at night, I don't think anyone's awake," I deadpanned.

"You never know," Keith responded.

"So you have to wake the whole building?" I asked him before yawning.

"Lets take these bags to your room and sort them out tomorrow, it's too late to do anything," Keith suggested.

"Okay," I responded. My plan would be brought to action as soon as they all went to bed.

Keith helped me with the bags and he went to his room. Thankfully, he forgot to lock the door, meaning I didn't have to pick the lock and risk making too much noise.

I waited a few hours until I knew everyone was asleep. I quietly got out of bed and snuck my way out of the room, not bothering to close the door. I found Dodo and put his leash on him, quieting him so we could sneak out fast.

I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button. I got Dodo into the elevator and pressed the button for the first floor. The doors dinged open and I walked out of the building with no hassle.

When I got out of the building, I tasted freedom for the first time in two weeks. I ran to the other side of the road and continued to run until I lost my breath and started walking. My senses were on high alert, making sure I wasn't being followed. I continued looking behind me.

I walked into the city until I got to Mason's house. I knew where he lived because he's had meetings and parties at his house. I walked up the steps, and knocked on the door. Within a couple of minutes, he answered the door, coffee in hand. He looked exhausted until he recognized me, then his eyes got huge.

"Y/N! Oh my god! We've been looking for you everywhere! Where have you been!?" Mason asked me while hugging me.

"Voltron, I witnessed them killing someone and they kidnapped me," I answered. "I escaped just now. They know where I live, I need a place to hide out. I'm asking you, as my friend, let me stay with you.

"Yeah, yeah, of course, come inside," Mason said.

"Thank you so much," I thanked Mason. "I owe you my life."

"Yeah, no problem..."

A/N: SO HELLO MY CHILDREN HOW ARE YOU. IM NOT DEAD I SWEAR I WAS JUST REALLY FUCKING BUSY WITH MARCHING BAND AND SCHOOL, STILL BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT THAT OKAY. LOOK AT THAT, I UPDATED. MY FRIEND PUBLISHED A STORY ON HER ACCOUNT, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT! @MisterCookie707 SHE'S A GREAT WRITER AND SHE ACTUALLY USES HER OWN CHARACTERS/PLOT/SETTING SHE JUST PUBLISHED A BOOK ABOUT A FEMALE FIGURE SKATER IVE READY THE FIRST CHAPTER AND IT WAS AMAZING IM NOT BIASED I PROMISE