Chapter 9

"Get in the car slowly, (Y/N), then I'll possibly consider not shooting you. However, if you run, I will shoot you, and that's a promise," Keith told me still holding the gun to my head.

I made the stupid decision of running when I was told not to.

"Y/N!" Keith yelled to me. I heard him getting out of the van and pushing trashcans around.

"Keith! Wait! Just let her go!" I heard Lance yell.

I don't think it worked, but even if it did, I kept running. I couldn't risk it.

I heard gunshots behind me and new Keith was still chasing me. I just had to make it to the police station, then I'd be safe.

"Y/N, GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I wondered how people across the world didn't hear Keith yelling for me.

I continued to run until I ran into a dead end. I mentally cursed myself for not knowing these alleys well. I tried climbing the fence to get to the other side, but when I was halfway up, I felt my ankle being grabbed and pulled down. I tried with all my strength to fight against Keith, and eventually, I was able to get free. I climbed up the fence and jumped over. I began to run away from Keith. I heard a gunshot and before I knew it, I fell to the ground, with a severe pain in my shoulder and a scream. I heard heavy footsteps nearing me, but I couldn't move. The pain in my shoulder hurt too much. Keith turned me over and pinned me to the ground.

"Keith! Let me go!" I pleaded, hissing in pain.

"No." Was all Keith said before he took his tie and tied it around my wrists.

Keith picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried me back to the van. When we got there, Lance and Hunk looked at me as if to say the we're sorry. Shiro has an amused look on his face and Pidge didn't seem to care.

Keith threw me down roughly on the seat in the middle of the van, next to Shiro. I let out a yelp. Keith sat down next to me. I tried to make myself tinier beside Keith and Shiro. I didn't like being in the presence of five mobsters. I hated it, actually.

Keith pulled out a first aid kit from under his seat to treat my wound. When he got close, I flinched. I saw Keith's face contort into one of sorrow, then quickly turn back to his normal stone cold face.

"I told you I would shoot you if you ran," Keith said. "Stop flinching."

~Time Skip~
~Back to HQ~

The van stopped and Keith hopped out. He grabbed my non-injured arm and dragged me out of the car. Even though he grabbed my non-injured arm, when he yanked me out of the van, it pulled something in my injured shoulder. I yelped in pain.

"Keith, be careful," Shiro scolded.

Keith scoffed as he dragged me into the building and in the elevator. He pressed to button for the top floor. When the door dinged open, Keith dragged me to the room I stayed in before I escaped. Nothing seemed to change. Everything was where I left it. Keith pushed me into the room, causing me to fall, and closed the door, I heard it lock from the outside. I balled myself up in the corner and began to cry. I hated it here.

A/N: YALLLLLL IM ONLY ONE EPISODE INTO THE EIGHTH SEASON AND IM ALREADY CRYINGGGGGGG